Some thoughts about animal products...

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Worth the money saves the trouble... No sense to argue if something is to eat or not .. If they make this test mandatory ,, then after seeing stats we will understand if we are meat eaters , if there are several or there should be none

Abysmal Vapor,

Abysmal Vapor

VWFringe said:
Forks Over Knives

new documentary shows people's diseases can be reversed by eating a, "plant based diet."
:) When we do not attack our immune system with junk food.. it can actually fix some of the problems :p

Abysmal Vapor,

george

I'm all for getting rid of/reducing the animal products we use and produce. It's not good for the environment or earth and isn't good food for humans either IMO. I went completely vegan a few weeks ago after a slow initiation period. And it feels good :peace:

george,

Abysmal Vapor

george said:
I'm all for getting rid of/reducing the animal products we use and produce. It's not good for the environment or earth and isn't good food for humans either IMO. I went completely vegan a few weeks ago after a slow initiation period. And it feels good :peace:
Did you experience any whitdraw symptom... Many people think that they get dont get enough nutrition.. and that is why they feel bad right after switching to vegan.. That is the detox period .. when it passes you are all set to go.. Just do not forget fatty acids.. The cannabis seed oil is the richest source of those omega stuff... and is in the perfect balance for young people..

Abysmal Vapor,

george

Abysmal Vapor said:
Did you experience any whitdraw symptom... Many people think that they get dont get enough nutrition.. and that is why they feel bad right after switching to vegan.. That is the detox period .. when it passes you are all set to go.. Just do not forget fatty acids.. The cannabis seed oil is the richest source of those omega stuff... and is in the perfect balance for young people..

Well i transitioned slowly. First cutting out dairy, then eventually meat and everything else. After that i had some slight detox effects, nothing bad. I'm familiar with detox though and i knew i might experience some.

I definitely get enough nutrition and fatty acids and everything with my diet right now. Its not hard really. I'm also a chef/nutritionist in training though ;)

george,

Nosferatu

Iv'e been vegetarian on and off and I hardly eat meat, but even taking a multivitamin and other vitamins and eating alot of healthy foods I slowly get to a point of having little energy and being really iratible. This is fixed by eating clean meat again for a few days. So am I just not eating a balanced vegetarian diet? I take an organic multivitamin, b complex, flax seed oil, vitamin E, b6/folic acid and eat vegetables everyday, I try to get a balanced diet.

I'm thinking the problem is I am getting certain nutrients from meat, although in a crude manner, and I'm just not replacing them correctly with my plant diet. What do all you vegans eat to make it work? I'm not a dumb soy vegetarian either that thinks some processed imitation meat products and soymilk are gonna help anything. I only drink rice or almond milk, eat little processed food, try to get a salad or vegetables every day, usually some fruit, drink alot of water, what could I be doing wrong.

Could a vegan detail his diet a little? Its easy to want to go vegan but very hard for the average person to understand what the body actually needs to be healthy, so any tips?

Nosferatu,

Abysmal Vapor

Nosferatu said:
Iv'e been vegetarian on and off and I hardly eat meat, but even taking a multivitamin and other vitamins and eating alot of healthy foods I slowly get to a point of having little energy and being really iratible. This is fixed by eating clean meat again for a few days. So am I just not eating a balanced vegetarian diet? I take an organic multivitamin, b complex, flax seed oil, vitamin E, b6/folic acid and eat vegetables everyday, I try to get a balanced diet.

I'm thinking the problem is I am getting certain nutrients from meat, although in a crude manner, and I'm just not replacing them correctly with my plant diet. What do all you vegans eat to make it work? I'm not a dumb soy vegetarian either that thinks some processed imitation meat products and soymilk are gonna help anything. I only drink rice or almond milk, eat little processed food, try to get a salad or vegetables every day, usually some fruit, drink alot of water, what could I be doing wrong.

Could a vegan detail his diet a little? Its easy to want to go vegan but very hard for the average person to understand what the body actually needs to be healthy, so any tips?
For me the movie "Food matters" is the most helpful on the subject..
You want power ??? Why dont you try barley grass powder in you smoothie ? You need super foods dude.. not pills and vitamins.. Eat gin seng , goji berries, elder berries, kavcha , bakopa ..... So many.. .even bee pollen.. You will get so much power that it would be hard for you to sleep if you take too much.. Meat is not a food... at least its not nutritious .. it just combust your body.. and cooked food = poor food... You cant bake your veggies on 200 C and still expect to get the enzymes and vitamins you need..
BTW .. I have a cousin who is a top pit fighter and he never tastes meat or any animal product.. no chemistry too.. Just raw foods + super foods + kickass program.. He says he feels tired when he eats meat.. and there is some dirty chemicals rushin in his brain when he used to do that,,

Abysmal Vapor,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
Food is medicine, and according to the experts once you give up meat/dairy/eggs you no longer need to be on the vitamin mill

I'm too new...still eating fake bacon cheese burgers and breakfast burritos, and fake ice-cream.

But, I did find something huge IMO:
we're supposed to eat from each of the color categories of fruits and vegetables

white
yellow/orange
red
green
blue/purple

doesn't matter whether it's a fruit or a vegetable, as long as it's in the color category, because each is rich in a certain nutrient or compound we need that the others don't have.

Amazing!

I don't have to make my daughter eat yellow bell peppers, I just need to tell her to pick something yellow and something red.

So, for myself, I'm getting small amounts everyday of a variety of veggies & fruits to satisfy the color category thing, and eating fake comfort food to fill the void and satisfy the addictions and urges.

Vegan french toast is like donuts (i blend 1/3 banana, 1 T flour, fake milk, cinnamon, sugar, then dip stiff bread like sour dough).

EDIT: wikipedia list of phytochemicals (essential nutrients) in commonly consumed foods: wikipedia

VWFringe,

george

My diet (Generalized)

Breakfast I almost always have Fresh Fruit, Cereal, Rice/Almond Milk, Chia seeds or Ground flax, Agave syrup. I also do waffles and pancakes sometimes just make em the vegan way.

The rest of the day i eat vegetables/fruits either alone or with Hummus, Nut Butters, or any sort of dip really. I like making bean dip. And salads of course.

Rice is pretty handy, as well as other grains. Things like Beans, Lentils, Nuts, Seeds.

I eat whole wheat breads too, gotta make sure there's no animal products though.

I also wouldn't advocate a taking multivitamin. If anything take some kind of Superfood supplement. I've got this green powder called Miracle Greens, mix a spoonful in water and its 5 servings of raw organic vegetables/fruits, lots of superfoods in there.

george,

sublimationpurist

formerly stephenking
Sorry to bump this thread, but I wanted to add my 2 cents.
All isolated nutrients eventually create health problems. The biggest reason for this is the cofactor issue. For example, isolated vitamin C was recently shown to cause anemia in a study. All vitamins have cofactors, which are other nutrients necessary for the absorption of the main nutrient. Without cofactors, nutrients don't absorb well, but it's even worse than that because they actually attempt to correct the problem in your body by drawing the cofactors out of your body. Whole foods don't have this problem!

The biggest thing you can do for your health is to eat a diet of organic whole foods. Organic is very important now, inorganic produce now has MSG and Agent Orange (the infamous Vietnam War bioweapon) sprayed on them. Organic foods can't be genetically modified either.

Americans don't get any iodine, which your thyroid needs to work! Americans only get a tiny amount of synthetic isolated iodine which has been added to their salt, which is terrible for you for many reasons. Asian people eat over 1000x of times the iodine we do every day, from sea vegetables like Kelp and Dulse.

I recently started eating mostly organic vegan whole foods with a bit of dairy cheese here and there because I like the taste, and I feel so much better in every way that I don't even believe it.

IMO some things are better raw while other things are healthier cooked. In general, fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds are healthiest raw but roots, barks, and herbs are healthier when cooked to break down their hard cell walls. There are many exceptions to that though, IMO.

It can be hard and time consuming to eat healthy all the time, which is why I find it essential to have a premixed superfoods blend. I have done a lot of research on brands and come to the conclusion that HealthForce Nutritionals is the ultimate. The formulations are better than other mixes, and every ingredient is tested to contain ZERO pesticides herbicides GMOs and radiation. I eat many of their products everyday, but I'd most highly recommend VitaMineral Green and VitaMineral Earth. They are whole food vitamin and mineral "supplements". Start with the green if you want to try just one.
https://www.healthforce.com/shop?pa...garden_flypage.tpl&product_id=6&category_id=1

VWFringe I completely agree, eating from the rainbow is a great way to be sure your getting all the nutrients you need!

Try playing around with your proportions of vegetables and fruits, nuts and seeds. Everyone is different!

sublimationpurist,
Reactions: Nycdeisel

crawdad

floatin
im hardly convinced that the human diet discussion should be meat vs no meat in order to reach a level of balance that enables us to perform exceptionally well health wise. i might be repeating myself here but research into what you are putting into your body, how much of it, how often, and most importantly being able to answer WHY to all of it is crucial.

you cant go on craving, our minds...lol. you really have to read ingredients and *research* WHY they are in there and WHY its being put in your body, saying "i like it" isnt enough imho to justify a lifestyle since you are dealing with internal organs that cant communicate with you until there is a serious problem. a treat now and then is one thing, but it seems over time people have decided they need treats every 15 minutes to feel human...its a disconnect from our natural environment that has lead us here, the return is a whole life change, not just "im on THIS diet" or "i take lots of pills and drink amazon forest nectar juice".

i think we bit off more than we can chew with our advancements in the "food" industry, we simply have to make decisions that may seem contrary to commercials and hopefully teach the next generation some basic principles of a healthy human life, thats a note to parents. i learned the hard way, *cough*.

:2c: :peace:

crawdad,

djonkoman

I find meat way too delicious to ever give up. also my uncle, who's opinion I trust since he's always been very similar to me, propagates eating more meat(and giving up some things like potatoes and corn syrup, or maybe all corn, not completely sure about that)

I find it too much hassle to really pay attention to it tough, I could but then it would take 20x as long to just do some groceries
so I only avoid some things like salami for on bread(full of E250, colors meat red, is a preservant and carcinogen, once left 2 pieces of bread with salami on it in the fridge, next morning the bread was red and the meat grey)
I have taken up the goal to be largely selfsufficient in a few years tough, growing my own vegetables. fun, full control and knowledge how it's grown, and always tastes better as storebought vegetables/fruits. for example I've never bought strawberries in a supermarket, never liked them since when I was a kid we always had strawberries from our own garden, so I'm used to strawberries tasting like that. compared to that, the storebought strawberries are very watery with a nasty mealy/dusty/fluffy core. so even when I don't have access to selfgrown strawberries I will never buy them

djonkoman,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I was a vegetarian for 4 years, and i never had any kind of problem or disease. Looking back i can say it is not all that you have to watch out for. I was thinner and with less muscle mass, no matter what i ate and what i did.

Now, i see it in a different light. Not everyone will improve with a vegetarian diet, and many don't even when they think they are. I think it has more to do with a choice, ethical or sometimes religious or environmental, but i don't think it is the best way to nurture your body.

For instance, people don't understand that a mild disturbance or intolerance is not as inoquous as it is made to be. I have trouble digesting milk, and my stomach gets inflated when i eat to much bread or pasta because i have a mild gluten intolerance, as most of the people out there. We are farmers for only a fraction of the time we are human and our bodies changed with the change of diet, when we started to eat more meat and especially sea food.

There is all this talk that meat is bad and causes cancer, like in the Forks over knives but in that documentary they just tell half the story. My experience tells me that no meat is even worse.

After i started eating meat again i felt more focused, i gained weight, my complexion got better, more energized, everything improved. I also realized my sweat was not so good and i sweated more, but i believe that is normal. If you eat more cheese you will smell worse too.

What this made me realize was that, first of all, the quality of the food is crucial. Whether it is meat or fruit or veggies, it should be organic and not industrial.
Then, you have to watch out for the intolerances, not just what makes you develop a rash or get sick, because the intolerances are a signal of the body responding to a threat, although not a deadly one.
And finally, you should eat a variety of foods in the proper balance.
Also, stop being afraid of the fat because the sugar is much worse. And i don't need to mention that you should try your best to eat fresh foods and not the ones that come in bags.

A final note, on the super foods, they are important but they are not the end-all be-all, especially since many of them are tropical berries that were not accessible before.

vorrange,

sublimationpurist

formerly stephenking
The thing about meat is that it should be eaten raw. To me that's pretty gross, except fish, and commercial meat is far from clean enough to do that.
Protein denatures when it's heated, and heating that kind of fat probably isn't healthy either.
Animal foods have no cell walls, which means your body can absorb it without cooking to break down the cell wall like plant foods. Cooking animal foods only degrades the nutrients, there's no benefit other than killing bacteria.
Meat and all dairy raise your blood uric acid levels enough to give some people problems like kidney stones.
Cooking kills the enzymes in the meat/dairy needed to digest it.

Besides all the ethical issues, the nutritional content of organic vegan foods is far superior to any meat or dairy products. But if you aren't being balanced, your going to feel better eating meat. But I understand everyone is different and meat works for a lot of people. But when considering nutrition alone, things like vitamins, minerals and enzymes, I would be interested for someone to show me proof of otherwise about meat.

Most vegetarians/vegans are not very healthy because they don't do it right, which is different for every person. Lots of people miss out on complete proteins (like hemp seed) and omega-3s (also in hemp seed). I used to eat meat, but feel much better eating whole vegan foods, as long as I stay balanced with it. If I'm traveling and can't get enough protein I'll eat meat, but that's the only time.

sublimationpurist,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
Cooking animal foods only degrades the nutrients, there's no benefit other than killing bacteria.
Have you ever eaten purely for pleasure? Surely you have if you've ever been to a restaurant. There's an art to cooking that can bring huge sensory benefits. Life without art is death.

Besides all the ethical issues, the nutritional content of organic vegan foods is far superior to any meat or dairy products.
Despite all the milk hate that we sometimes see on FC, I was recently reading the studies on it's benefits for hydration as well as increasing muscle mass when drank immediately post exercise (I looked these up after recently having seen a test replicated light heartedly on a TV show with a rugby team with clear results). If these verifiable results were found in an obscure exotic berry from the darkest depths of mother natures forest, instead of the humble cow juice, then there would be a huge buzz in the health food community IMO.

WatTyler,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I heard about the eating meat raw thing but i don't know much about it, i do know that before when people use to stew the meat and also make broths and such, it was way better than a steak on a grill because it allowed the vitamins soluble in water and in fat to "come out" of the meat.

The milk has one big problem, it is not raw in most cases, and that makes it less digestible by humans since there are a couple enzimes missing.

And also if you were right we wouldn't have the example of the Inuit or Hunza, who lived with less vegetables than most and much more meat and dairy products and lived a long healthy life, with low incidence of dental problems, heart problems and obesity just to mention a few.

I don't buy the "maybe you did not do it right". I was vegetarian for almost 4 years, and 1 month after eating meat i was better already.

People MUST eat more vegetables, leaf grean vegetables, fruit but don't tell me that you are better without eating any meat whatsoever because that is simply not true. At least for me it wasn't.

The problem is not what you don't eat in most cases, the problem is what you should eat more and are not eating.

Hemp seed has omega3, as flax oil has omega 3, as carrots have Vitamin A, as some algae have vitamin B12. That does not necessarily mean you can supplement all your nutrients from plant based sources and claim to not have any effect. Some vitamins like vitamin K is found mostly on animal products, as vitamin B12, and in plant products you have to eat a lot more than with meat for the same intake ratio.

I am sure you can have an healthy lifestyle with plant based food, but if you want the best nutrition possible, you need some animals. Look what happened to cows when you start feeding grains instead of grass, they are fat, full of diseases and have to take a bunch of antibiotics just to keep them healthy enough for us to eat the meat and drink their milk.

I know the "harm no animal" hypothesis, and i understand it. But admit that to hurt no animal, you make a choice to harm yourself a bit. It is an intelectual choice, a personal choice.

Science and progress have allowed to close the gap a lot when you are vegetarian, with supplements and super foods from around the world and medical advancements. It is still not the same though.

And if you are vegan take extra care, the big problems only start much later than if you are vegetarian. And do not, i repeat, do not feed your child vegan food or eat vegan when you are pregnant or breast feeding. I saw a story of a vegan couple who's baby died because of malnutrition.

vorrange,

djonkoman

in my opinion, you should eat a balanced and as varied diet as possible(that's the ideal, but in practice I'm too lazy for that), all coming from good sources. there's plenty of good meat. fpr example, my father breeds goats as a hobby, so every year he has young goats. of these he keeps a few females, and sells some females since they are a pure breed of a race/variety that's disappearing, so he can sell them to other breeders who'll breed with them.
but he has no use for the males, since for the males to be qualifed as fathers they have to come from certain championfemales wich can give a certain amount of milk, and my father doesn't milk his goats.
so he brings the males to the slaughter. so once a year my parents have an abundance of goatmeat, from goats that have lived their life with enough room outside, nice grass etc.

a few years ago the guy that has some land behind my parents' land, got rid of his 2 cows, and he sold meatpackages since he also had way too much for himself.

chickens you can also easily keep yourself if you have some room, and you'll have an abundance of eggs, and if you lso have young chickens once in a while you'll also have some roasters to eat once in a while.

so if you know where to look or if you have the land yourself, there's plenty of good meat to find. I also know my uncle gets his meat directly from biologic/organic farmers, he himself wouldn't do that much effort for it but he lives with a friend that bicycles a lot, and that friend no has a good excuse to go by all those farms on his bicycle

djonkoman,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
There is an enzyme in our saliva associated with herbivores, and no other omnivores share it. So, I believe we are herbivores/faunavores/flugavores, who aren't engineered to eat meat. But, we insist on eating it anyway, and have found methods of preparation that render it edible, but then there's the whole health issue.

Anecdotally, people who stop eating animal products take a load off their bodies that's actually visible.

That we can't get the truth on TV is a sign of our culture brain-washing itself for fear and greed.

here's another short video...

VWFringe,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
VWFringe, i don't know about the enzyme but if you look at our evolution, we come from an herbyvore or frugivore past.. so it is likely we share some traits and some function. It is not the same as saying we are herbivores.

Have you ever heard of the expensive tissue hypothesis? It basically says that our organs with the most energy expenditure changed as the diet changed.
In other words, we began with the brain and intestine of monkeys but as we started to include more dense foods like animal products, our intestines started to change and getting smaller at the same rate as the brain got bigger, in terms of energy needs.

And about the truth between meat and cancer, i don't buy that. I buy the truth between chemicals and cancer, and about messing with the environment around us, from what we feed the plants and animals we eat, to the stuff we put in our skin, our hair, our house or our clothes.

You can find cancer in other animals too, you can find cancer in animals who eat their natural food.. so i believe we need to take a step back when we start relating things like cancer and nutrition.

vorrange,
Reactions: WatTyler

jackmormon

I can only go by personal experience.... Two years ago I weighed 260lbs at 5 foot 8 in tall. I was nearly that heavy since college. I read a book called "The China Study" by T. Colin Campbell. That book kind of re-booted my brain on quite a few topics. I changed my eating to a 100% plant based diet. It has been virtually effortless except for a couple of restaurant experiences. I eat as much as I want, of whatever I want, whenever I want. The food choices are just plant based. No animal whatsoever. After about 6 months I was down to 190lbs and at about a year I was 175 and have stayed at that weight since. (I am 41, BTW) So taking a load off my body is my experience with a plant based diet. The weird thing is I am able to maintain the weight even averaging five or six beers a day :D

Several things I have learned are: Do not do what the TV or any advertising supported medium tells you to either directly or by innuendo. Do put much stock in any nutritional recommendations put out by a US government agency -- these are the result of a very messy web of politics+financial and special interests. Just because a food product is plant based does not mean it is healthy -- plant based processed foods are oftentimes unhealthy. Learn how to cook and put in the time to cook fresh food. It is the greatest gift you can give yourself and your family.

EDIT-"Forks Over Knives" the movie is available for free viewing on Hulu now. It is good movie that discusses a plant based diet with credible researchers and physicians. Some interesting parts are the study on a a direct causal link between caseins and cancer in mice plus the animal protein associations with various cancers found in cooperative study with the Chinese which is one of the largest and longest epidemiological studies ever done.

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Jackmormon, congratulations on your accomplishments. I am sure it was not easy to drop nearly 100lbs in 6 months!

I agree with you about how you cook it, it is very important and can define the "healthiness of the meal".. that said, don't be afraid to eat some meat or fish if you feel that something is amiss with your nutrition and health.

I also agree about the advertising media and the food industry, especially in the US, where money seems to rule so much of the information, to the beneficial of a few and the loss of so many.

vorrange,

sublimationpurist

formerly stephenking
I am sure you can have an healthy lifestyle with plant based food, but if you want the best nutrition possible, you need some animals. Look what happened to cows when you start feeding grains instead of grass, they are fat, full of diseases and have to take a bunch of antibiotics just to keep them healthy enough for us to eat the meat and drink their milk.
Actually, the research says that isn't true. Yes, you need vitamin K. To absorb calcium you need vitamin K, vitamin D3, magnesium. Raw milk and cheese has all these. Pasteurized pus (called milk) from malnourished, diseased, abused cattle who have taken antibiotics their whole life doesn't contain any of these. It does contain lots of toxic calcium which clogs up your arteries and heart. Raw farm raised dairy does have enough co-factors to absorb the calcium.

Cows get their nutrients for grasses, not milk. If you eat dense green foods like I do everyday, mineral rich grasses and algaes, you get many thousands of times the FDAs RDA of vitamin K, and enough calcium and magnesium. I also eat lots of dark salad greens, kale and sprouts.

Harvard study: Pasteurized milk from industrial dairies linked to cancer
http://www.naturalnews.com/035081_pasteurized_milk_cancer_dairy.html

Plant foods are superior nutritionally to meat and dairy. It is expensive to be a balanced vegan and you have to know what you are doing.

Grass fed free range meat and raw dairy is so much better than the commercial alternatives. Get your dairy and eggs at farmers markets.

Very few people get enough magnesium either. Almost all soil now has many many times less magnesium than it did before the corporations.
Vegetables with leafy greens, whole grains, many legumes including peanuts, and raw nuts are good sources of magnesium. But all is not so good with commercially grown agribusiness crops. It has been determined that organic crops contain up to 10 times the magnesium of regular supermarket foods.

However, it's the depleted topsoil that is the problem. So organic should include that the crops are rotated and the topsoil is regenerated for optimum mineral and magnesium content. Simply not spraying with pesticides does little to improve the topsoil.

sublimationpurist,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Stephenking, that is what i have been saying all along. The link is not between dairy/meat/fish and cancer and.. the problem is the process, the industrial process.

I keep reading those types of studies and they just annoy me.. it is like saying a car with no brakes lead to accidents, recomending you to stop using the car instead of fixing the breaks.

Like i said, stop blaming the food, blame the people. They are the ones causing cancer with all the shit they mix.. we should fight for better food because it has such a fundamental impact on your quality of life, it is just silly!

EDIT: I am not talking about the vitamins only, i am talking about taurine for example, you can drink red bull for that but is an aminoacid you don't see in plants.
Vitamin A aka retinol is only found in animal products, forget beta-carotene because although the body absorbs it, it is a a much less quantity and you still need some retinol.
I could give more examples of this.. So the argument for the vegans goes down in fumes. Again, admit this is a choice and not an improvement. We are humans, we evolved partially because of the change in our diet. We came from the sea and yet we don't need plancton anymore, why?, because we evolved into a different species!

Usually the improvement in health after going vegetarian as more to do with stop eating bad stuff, and that includes bad animal products too. It is totally diferent than saying, wow, i stoped eating meat and now i am much healthier.

I read testemonies from people who claim after only eating fruit they started to improve in many ways.. i will believe they truly improved when they stay healthy after 20 years.

Because that is the problem with diets.. sometimes you don't see the harm until it is too late. That is why with the conventional diet of too much carbs, not enough veggies and bad protein leads to heart problems, obesity, dental problems, cholesterol, etc..

Nowadays you start seeing obese kids all the time, is it the meat? No, its the sugar. It is in cereals, sodas, bread, pasta, cakes, ready made food, sauces.. everything as sugar, high frutose corn syrup, and other by products.

I challenge all of you, if you want to see some changes: try not to eat anything with gluten for a while, increase the portions of vegetable and fruits, and complement with good proteins. Do this for a week and i guarantee you will notice the difference!

At breakfast i usually eat soup or eggs and bacon, or a big bowl of greek yoghurt with some fruit and it is the best breakfast i had in years and i did a lot of experimenting already believe me. You will be hungry only at lunch time, no need to snack those nasty cookies that are terrible for your teeth and spike your insulin making you hungry sooner!

vorrange,

vorrange

Vapor.wise

Take cod liver oil or other rich sources of omega 3.

vorrange,
Top Bottom