Some guy I worked smoked a cigarette electronic vaporizor with oil in the middle, is it possible for

pressure

me to make this oil? I never smoked oil before and I think I would like to try to make it if its not to hard. I have some all ready been vaped weed

pressure,

pressure

what?????

he said it was pure THC oil.

I have weed thats been vaped already. its brown, people say you can cook and make food with it.

I want to make oil. is it possible?

this man just cured his cancer.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2016/01...ims-cannabis-oil-killed-his-incurable-cancer/

January 22, 2016 9:10 AM

Darren Miller is ready to enjoy his second chance at life.
The 50-year-old Granite City man is putting out the word that a steady diet of cannabis oil coupled with chemotherapy wiped out what doctors had only months earlier diagnosed as “incurable, inoperable” lung and pericardial heart sac cancer.

I believe there is a conspiracy to keep weed illegal because it cures cancer. The crazies put GMOs in our food in america, and most of the food we eat in America is banned in other countries.

we have THC receptors in our brains, which means marijuana played an important role in human evolution at some point in time.

considering we are all candidates for cancer in this day and age, the only way to stop cancer is to kill it before it even starts.

once cancer takes a hold of your cells, that could be the end of you.... so I wanna make oil, if possible

Last edited:
pressure,
Top Bottom