• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

solo vaporizer or plenty vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deez00Nutz

as the title states, i need help in selecting either the solo vape or the plenty vape. These are both handheld devices (catagorize as portable) but i will be using at home for the most part, maybe buy or rig up a car adapter to use in the car as well. Anyways, what would you choose solo or plenty.

I would consider myself a seasoned veteran toker, and im thinking the solo might just not do it for me. The pro for the solo is that its cordless. The pro for the plenty is shit hits like no other. The con for the solo small bowl? might not do the job for me. The con for the plenty for me at least if you want to pack a snaper or bowl to the dome you use the spacers (whatever its called) so the buds will not move around. But im guessing overtime those spacers (whatever its called might get worned out). Suggestions? Experience with this?

Deez00Nutz,

hoptimum

as the title states, i need help in selecting either the solo vape or the plenty vape. These are both handheld devices (catagorize as portable) but i will be using at home for the most part, maybe buy or rig up a car adapter to use in the car as well. Anyways, what would you choose solo or plenty.

I would consider myself a seasoned veteran toker, and im thinking the solo might just not do it for me. The pro for the solo is that its cordless. The pro for the plenty is shit hits like no other. The con for the solo small bowl? might not do the job for me. The con for the plenty for me at least if you want to pack a snaper or bowl to the dome you use the spacers (whatever its called) so the buds will not move around. But im guessing overtime those spacers (whatever its called might get worned out). Suggestions? Experience with this?

The other one you should consider is the 7th Floor Life Saber, which hits very hard since its got the same heating element as the da buddha and silver surfer, but in a handheld form. So you get a glass pathway in a hard hitting handheld vaporizer. I cant personally comment on the plenty, but it looks clunky to me.

hoptimum,
Reactions: ShipDit

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations Deez00Nutz,

I just don't understand how you came to eliminate everything else but the Arizer Solo and the Plenty (from the makers of the Volcano). There's so many past/present/future brands/models (~210 and counting), how come?!!

:huh:

Sorry for asking, perhaps if i re-read tomorrow that with hit me in the face, all the sudden...

:peace:

Yeah one is a strictly home unit and one is a portable that's got enough power to almost be a home unit. Apples or oranges?

Nevertheless my pick would be the Solo.

kingofnull,

Deez00Nutz

Yeah one is a strictly home unit and one is a portable that's got enough power to almost be a home unit. Apples or oranges?

Nevertheless my pick would be the Solo.

I know its apples to oranges, but i seen some people use the solo as a home unit as well. The only concern i have with the solo is after a couple of months my tolerance will be up and i would like bigger bowls but i cannot pack bigger bowls because of the glass piece or have another session etc. Where as the plenty is the opposite but im wondering if the padding will lose its effectiveness on the long run. Anybody have any experience with this?

Salutations Deez00Nutz,

I just don't understand how you came to eliminate everything else but the Arizer Solo and the Plenty (from the makers of the Volcano). There's so many past/present/future brands/models (~210 and counting), how come?!!

:huh:

Sorry for asking, perhaps if i re-read tomorrow that with hit me in the face, all the sudden...

i looked at all the vaporizers that appeal to me and the solo and plenty are the ones that are within my budget and fit into my enviroment. I already have an easyvape (whip based) but the fan/heating element is making funny noises, so i think its going to break soon. Which brings me into the market for a new vaporizer. i narrowed it down based on how appealing the vape is and customer reviews. Therefore solo or plenty.

Deez00Nutz,

BlazednConfused

Fill this whole street with uppercut
Honestly man, I'd go for the E-nano, slightly more expensive than the Solo. The plenty is overpriced, and isn't very portable. I consider it a failure by S&B. Solo is a great vape don't get me wrong, but if its going to mostly be used at home, and sometimes in a car, then a log vape will do it for you. Many options, direct draw, could work a silicone tube and make it a whip im sure, works with a water pipe, 2 minute heat up, has temperature control, small, and from what I heard is super efficient on bud. I'm on the list, and he plans on shipping in about 3 weeks. So if you wanna hop on the wagon with the rest of us then come aboard.

BlazednConfused,

JCat

Accessory Maker
You mentioned capacity being an issue so BlazednConfused was on the right track but maybe the EV-2 would be a better fit ... quick heat up time ... good sized bowls with an 18mm connection for easy adaptation to water if desired in the future and just a solid product (nice discount for FC members too)

... and it's priced between the Solo and the Plenty ... you could by the EV-2 and a nice little bubbler for the price of the Plenty ... the Solo costs half of what the Plenty does ...

JCat,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
The other one you should consider is the 7th Floor Life Saber, which hits very hard since its got the same heating element as the da buddha and silver surfer, but in a handheld form. So you get a glass pathway in a hard hitting handheld vaporizer. I cant personally comment on the plenty, but it looks clunky to me.

+1 for the LSV. A monster hitter and my recommendation.

The Solo is sweet, but I also find myself wanting more out of it. It's fantastic if you want to conserve and it's basically a cordless log vape. You can pull some nice clouds from it, but the bowl just isn't large enough for my wants.

I have zero experience with the Plenty, but I've had my Volcano for 8 years and it's still getting the job done, so I know that S&B makes a reliable and well thought out machine that works, but the shape of the Plenty really throws me off. I would love to try one out though. I hear nothing but good things about vapor production.

Deadshort480,

Egzoset

Banned
Hi again Deez00Nutz,

...i looked at all the vaporizers that appeal to me and the solo and plenty are the ones...

Then i'd try to determine which one offers the most convenient after-sale service, relatively to spare parts for example.

...or maybe i'd just feel an irresistible urge to revise my selection... But that's me!

Egzoset,

Deez00Nutz

Honestly man, I'd go for the E-nano, slightly more expensive than the Solo. The plenty is overpriced, and isn't very portable. I consider it a failure by S&B. Solo is a great vape don't get me wrong, but if its going to mostly be used at home, and sometimes in a car, then a log vape will do it for you. Many options, direct draw, could work a silicone tube and make it a whip im sure, works with a water pipe, 2 minute heat up, has temperature control, small, and from what I heard is super efficient on bud. I'm on the list, and he plans on shipping in about 3 weeks. So if you wanna hop on the wagon with the rest of us then come aboard.

ummm, i saw test videos of e-nano or is it the ev2 but i can see density for sure. Is that glass loose on the enano or ev2, looks like the lsv looks clucky but holds its glass tight.

is there a discount code for the e-nano?

Deez00Nutz,

Pcpvapors

Solo all day long, I mean it's damn near a cordless desktop vape.

On a side note: I wonder if arizer has any tricks up it's sleeve for a v2 or another portable. Although doubtful because if it ain't broke don't fix it right?

Pcpvapors,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
If the choice is between these two, then Solo without a doubt.

The Solo cost 3x less, and is a portable. If you want, for the price of the plenty, you can get a Solo and an SSV. That way, you get a cordless home unit that you can take with you and a heavy-hitting home unit for the big sessions.

Curiousone

I recently bought a Solo...I thought I would want a Plenty next, but not anymore. There are better more affordable options, imo. I understand your desire for larger bowl...but when I'm alone, the Solo works perfectly. Right now I even feel silly considering another vape because the Solo fits all my needs except being super stealthy. However, I hit this thing in my car without hiding it and people don't give a second glance.

I agree with Vorrange, for the Price of the Plenty, you can get the Solo and a hardhitting home unit...can't go wrong there. Personally, I'd get the Solo first and then re-evaluate.

Curiousone,
The Solo is a fantastic unit and I definitely recommend it to anyone as a first vaporizer. Most people will find the battery life adequate for home usage and I could really ramble on about every little feature and quality that I appreciate about the Solo, but I and others have pointed them out elsewhere. One point not often mentioned is that it's fantastic for any solid concentrates you may want to vaporize - some are reluctant to do so, presumably because they think they'll stain the chamber or clog up the 4 holes in the bottom of it, but this has never once been an issue for me. I have the benefit of having access to a torch a few hours a week and so put some glass joints on my stems, but even the stock stems mate easily to 14mm female joints. Ed's TnT makes wood stems which really increase the stealth factor and are far more durable.

If I were to start my collection anew I would first purchase a Solo, then an awesome log vape such as Wychwood/HI/Hotpod/CRZ/PD for convenient at home usage, and then finally a Cloud or Vriptech 3.0.

You may also want to consider the very promising looking Flashvape, which'll cost you like $10 more than a Solo IIRC. Check out Vito's impressive clouds. That's with a warm up time of only a few seconds each time - you can't do that with a Solo.

charliedontsurf,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

beyondbelief

Just Got My Solo an Hour ago.
it came almost fully charged, I warmed it up for 10-20 minutes
and it worked great basically right out of the box. A find grind helps
and it had great flavor, very smooth and at times some thick vapor clouds
that seem to go on and on and on~~:smug:

beyondbelief,

Deez00Nutz

thanks everyone. It seems as of now ill be getting the enano and later down the road ill get the pax. Although that solo still is on my mind... Maybe time will tell. But, just wanted to say thanks for everyone for their contribution to help me select my vape. Stay ups.

Deez00Nutz,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom