Solo Repair items for Solo Aficionados

Vitolo

Vaporist
I am offering a set of Solo items.
I am willing to trade this pile for a functioning (does not matter if it is old or cosmetically unsound) Solo.
Here is what we have here... and afterwards, I will tell you what it is good for.
n65ftv_th.jpg

2z5qk2s_th.jpg

2dhv0hj_th.jpg

We have here:
  • 4 solo shells (3 black/1 silver)
  • 4 solo tops (3 black/1 silver)
  • 4 spare oven encasements
  • 3 new Teflon sealing rings
  • 1 loose oven
  • 2 solo "innards" (with circuit boards)
  • 4 battery case backings
  • a bag of solo screws
  • 2 Solos:
  1. 1 of them is new but works intermittently, sometimes the blue light stays flickering even when unit is off, but the unit does charge. The patient described this new unit he purchased as being "temperamental".
  2. 1 of them is described by the patient as being "wonky". It behaves very strangely, but does not work normally.
I am at a great disadvantage here, because my vision has progressively become worse over the last 2 years and my manual dexterity has followed. I am no longer able to troubleshoot and switch out components.
This package is good for someone who can troubleshoot the units and find resolution.
The package is good for spare parts, or for one that wishes to switch back and forth from silver to black.
The package is dandy for a repair person, that works on vapes.
The package is cheap enough and good for anyone wishing to be more like @ataxian ..... that would like to paint a variety of Solo Shells to colors of appeal.
The Price:
I already said I would accept a trade for any functioning solo, regardless of the age/condition..
I also will give the package away for free to anyone that fits into the categories I have named.
I will ask $10 to cover shipping, the box is slightly weighty.
Thank you for taking the time to read.

Let me know if I can help anyone with this package.
If you are nearby, I can meet you and hand the box over without you paying any postage.

Last edited:
Top Bottom