Solo m107+PowerAdapter+PVHES *Trade for Bender??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
This m107 Solo, in great condition, this was my "back up" unit and spent most of its time in a box put away. I'd say the batteries have maybe a months use on them (generous guess), as I mostly ran this with the wall plug adapter (PA) when I did use it. Body is in excellent condition, performs on par to the other m107s I've used. Stems seem to all fit snug, oven is clean, I have taken good care of this solo, as well as the stems which are also in good condition.

Included along with the Solo is:
1x Standard straight glass stem 4 hole
1x gen1 PVHES shortie bowl straight stem 4 hole
1x Car charger/adapter
1x Wall charger (small plug, charges only)
1x Wall Plug Adapter ~PA~ (larger plug, powers Solo but does not charge)
1x black cap to put on end of stems
I added some extra .5" SS screens as well.

I charged the solo prior to packaging it up so it should be good to go out of the box~

I am asking $120 (includes shipping and PP fees) for the bundle... USPS Priority to Cont/US only, PayPal only, for trades: specifically looking to trade for a BENDER (persei) vape in good working condition (don't mind stains).
***Sorry, I do not know the latest solo model numbers (see solo thread for that info), and there is no transferable warranty for this solo. If you are concerned about warranty, please purchase through a retailer. I am selling this solo because I just don't use it.
Thanks for looking. :wave: PM if interested.

8mo6l6y.jpg

2U0xDdz.jpg

RKyOWEx.jpg

OoLIYgv.jpg

snOpheP.jpg

aIPIPvu.jpg

HM9qfyR.jpg

2UEYgi9.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom