Solo 2 Stem

Ruski

I'm looking for a new stem for my solo 2. I'm mainly looking for something with better airflow without reducing flavor. Any input is greatly appreciated. I've been looking at the following, but I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks for any advice!!!

1. Airflow stem
2. Ed's tnt
3. H20 filtration stem.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Have you been trying a stem without a screen? That opens up air flow. Just keep the holes free of debris. I never use a screen anymore.:2c:

Ruski

Have you been trying a stem without a screen? That opens up air flow. Just keep the holes free of debris. I never use a screen anymore.:2c:
I've never used a screen. Also the airflow isn't that bad, just looking for accessories or anything that can improve it.
Welcome to FC @Ruski . You can always count on @CarolKing for any Solo (1 and 2) related info/tips.

Have you seen the stems that are available on @PuffItUp ? Nice selection and they fit.
I've looked at puffitup. Great place!!!

Ruski,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I've never used a screen. Also the airflow isn't that bad, just looking for accessories or anything that can improve it.

I've looked at puffitup. Great place!!!
You can buy the little hydra tube from Randy @PuffItUp. A very good price. I’ve often gone through @PlanetVape to buy stems for the Solo OG. I havent bought any lately so I don’t know what selection they have for the Solo 2. Also Ed makes some nice wooden stems as well. @ed’s TnT. You can give him. PM or go to his website.
Follow me on IG for daily pics and updates https://www.instagram.com/eds_tnt_/
Questions call (877)564-5058 or email ed@edstnt.com

Top Bottom