• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

SOLD! Walnut Firewood V2.1 with extras - Like New, $100 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a little crazy with the MD and black friday stuff. Gotta sell my Walnut Firewood V2.1 that I bought directly from FW on Sept. 22, 2014.

Being just over two months old, everything is like new. I used it enough to get the hang of it, but it's barely even broken in. If you are not familiar with the Firewood, note that this is a finesse vape. To get the most out of it, you need the right grind, the right amount in the capsule, and the right draw method. It requires a little patience and has a fairly steep learning curve, but it pays off with good performance and outstanding efficiency. In fact, I have strongly considered keeping it for that reason alone. It can be surprising how toasty you can get with two little pinches in one capsule.

The Ryot bag is carbon-filter lined and works perfectly for on-the-go. I would load all the capsules and wrap each one in tinfoil, and they would ride perfectly in the foil-lined pouch for easy change-out.

Selling the set for $100 shipped (CONUS), fees and all.

Included in the set:

1 Walnut Firewood V2.1
4 Herb capsules w/screens (including a spare tube I had lying around for storage and safe shipping)
1 Extra mouthpiece stem (forgot to include in pics but stem with wire only - just how it was shipped to me)
1 Silicon mouthpiece sleeve
1 Wall charger
1 Ryot case

I will also email the buyer the original FW receipt in pdf (showing September sale date and price of $159.65)

7oRPYvR.jpg

hRXsspY.jpg

rgI8amZ.jpg

Lg2I2q3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom