[SOLD]Venus Helios package

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Hi guys and gals,

being on the list for a Dan Morrison Nomad (which is going to be my most expensive vape), I need to free some funds - so I have to part with some of my lovely vapes.

Selling my like new Venus Helios (got an upgrade from lite to the big version - this unit has not even run an hour, just some burnoffs and two microdose sessions). My intention was to use this as a group session vape - problem is I don't have any vape friends, just me, myself and I ;);D Being a microdoser the bowl is just too much for me and I likely never will enjoy a team session - so it has to find a new home - hopefully some wood lovin' heavy user or group session guy. The power of this thing is insane, very fast heatup, mega punch... and of course that unique feature of illumintad vapor dancing inside the glass. Looks very cool while boosting.

The Helios comes with:
1x smoke glass top
1x blue aqua glass top
2x herb chambers
1x spare 50W halogen bulb
1x power adapter 100-240V - this one has an EU plug, either you get an adapter or regular kettle plug
1x original silicone tubing (1m)

eGaRXSI.jpg

lBiqGuS.jpg

Asking for 230 Euro shipped (insured and with tracking only, costs me a ton, but I play safe) - might need to ask for additional PP fees depending on your currency and location. Will add another spare silicone tubing in case to make up for that. :)

Feel free to contact me, if you're interested or have any questions.

Thanks for reading!
Please also look out for my other vapes to be sold. Combined shipping = no problem :)

Cheers
VN
:peace:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom