• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

[SOLD] VapCap Ti Woody-S Blackwood+DynaStash Wenge G2M2

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Hi guys and gals,

being on the list for a Dan Morrison Nomad (which is going to be my most expensive vape), I need to free some funds - so I have to part with some of my lovely vapes.

Selling a set of true beauty here
The VC has been rarely used - simply cause I prefer the XLS length, but I could not say Adios until now.
It has the 7-fin Ti tip and the new screen. The wood parts were made by @edstnt himself back then :)
Super smooth finish, sometimes you wouldn't even think it's wood. But I let the pics speak for themselves! ;)

The VC comes in a DynaStash Wenge. It's one of the first G2M2 ever made - it was a special request, so George decided to give it a try. It has two slots to store one regular sized VC each. Also George formed the tip of the tool to a flat screwdriver like tip, so that you can adjust the flame of your torch lighter with it. Fucking loved this feature. I cut some earplug foam down (unused! :D)and inserted it in both garage slots to make the VCs fit safely and snugly, no rattling! :)

svDmkMm.jpg

b7XnefY.jpg

X4s2pLv.jpg

MDzhcPB.jpg

DlFtxXE.jpg

Well... it hurts a bit, but I gotta do this. So I hope someone will offer a loving home for this kit of wooden goodness :)

Asking for 110 Euros + a few bucks shipping (insured with tracking, please contact me for rates depending on your location - won't be much due to small size and weight)

Thanks for watching - please look out for more vapes on sale to come soon (Helios bundle, MistVape Touch bundle..maybe even some more full convection handhelds)! Combined shipping, no problem. :)

Feel free to contact me for any questions!

Cheers
:peace:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom