SOLD !!!! VapCap - Pipes Portside Induction Heater - like new [EU only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Hi dear FC fam,

Happy Easter to everyone! You certainly found all the eggs already – but this bunny might have a special easter egg for ya! :D

No waiting list, no customs fees and hassle, in your hands in just a few days.

This could be your chance to snag a wonderful like new Pipes Portside Induction Heater! Recently acquired more of Pipes‘ great work, so this one can make someone else happy and actually see some good use!

I’m aiming at selling this to EU people only (shipping Li-Ions is not that cool across the pond – plus conversion rate should suck too much, so I wanna show some love to my EU buddies :) Might change my mind later down the road, but definitely prefer shipping within the EU and am confident to find a happy buyer :)

The PS is still on it’s second charge and has only seen very light use. The original magnet to park your VC came loose – so I decided to upgrade it and get some new ones… well, 8 to be exact so call your friends to spend some quality time with ya! ;) :)

Furthermore, the PS comes with 3x30Q 18650s installed (only charged once…still on its second charge 4/5 full) and a new, never used charging cable (US plug) and EU adapter (new, never used).

Please note: there are a few minor cosmectic imperfections on the metallic body surface, that’s how I received it – Pipes let me know that they had come that way to him as well, he had already contacted his supplier but it’s just the way it is… Please see pics – never been an issue to me at all. Please see for yourself.

Unit has exclusively been used indoors and stored at room temp in a soft shell bag… I like to baby my babies :D;)

Asking for 100 Euro plus shipping (~ 12 Euro, depending on your EU location). Please cover PayPal fees, if there were any or via Friends&Family. I will only ship insured and with tracking and keep the costs as low as possible. :)

Please be within the EU and have more than 50 posts (or at least some FC history) – I love my people.

If you have any questions, need a personal shipping quote or wanna buy, feel free to contact me.

No trades please.

Here come the pics:

Vb8hdGz.jpg

gZzFbIZ.jpg

bJnLpsb.jpg

FqsLakn.jpg

U7vwBfp.jpg

EifcPPT.jpg

DYLEl6B.jpg

Thanks for watching!

VN

:peace: