SOLD !! PRICE DROP !! ESV 2.0-All-you-need-package (Elevape Smart 2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Hi fellow FCers,

sad day today and I have to keep it brief.. Have to part with my beloved little black magic box - need the funds and this is my most valuable device. Please offer a loving new home :)

It's about 5 months old and has seen very light use due to my rotation with other vapes and I'm no out-and-about-guy where stealth is needed. Maybe 10 charge cycles in.. so practically nothing.

Needless to say, it's working like a charm and there's nothing wrong with it.. just my situation. If you're looking for a stealthy instant on, on-demand convection vape that has the coolest and tastiest dry hits in class and that is built like a tank, this might be for you!

I'm selling the whole all-you-need-package:

-ESV 2.0

-usb charging cable

-carrying case

-hex tool

-2 2.0 spare coils (+ another 4 1.0s) Removed them cause someone wanted them for the 1.0 - weren't perfect for the 2.0 anyway.

-1 additional chamber lid (to play with different screen methods like the "bottlecap" - stock screen pre-installed to the stock chamber lid, can easily be swapped out)

-1 delrin mouthpiece installed
-2 additional metal mouthpieces (+one VapCap silicone mouthpiece to connect it to 14mm female)

-retainer ring removal tool

-3 stir tools (1 brand new, 1 like new, 1 modded)

- extra screws for the body

-extra o-rings, different sizes for everything ESV

- brush (never used)

- lots of all kinds of screens, different sizes.. some blanks for bottlecaps too

z2Gyu7W.jpg
arKLurb.jpg
51i7KoI.jpg
cwGrleu.jpg

aorlirf.jpg

qZFLIXi.jpg

180 Euro
+ shipping + PP fees
(if not sent 'friends&family') - will ship internationally, insured and with tracking, done that before multiples times resulting in happy buyers :)

Feel free to contact me via PM for any questions etc.

Love and peace :peace:

VN

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom