SOLD: Grey Firefly Vaporizer w/ extra battery and charger - $195

Status
Not open for further replies.

z9

Up for sale, a gently used Firefly that I received as a replacement under warranty on August 27th, 2014. The unit has been used daily since then and has performed great. Never combusted, always cleaned well. There are a couple small marks on the lid from when it (the lid only) was dropped, otherwise the unit is in near-perfect condition.

It comes with all the pictured accessories, the cleaning tools and screens are unused. Two batteries and one charger, all power cords included. I know I have a third battery and the sleeve around here somewhere but I can't guarantee I'll find it. The battery has been missing for the better part of a month :doh:

Due to some unforeseen circumstances I have to take a long break from my favorite pastime. Honestly I don't want to sell it but I don't see any reason to keep my money wrapped up in a hobby that I won't be able to partake in.

The price is firm - $195 shipped and insured to the lower 48, I cover PayPal fees.

Thanks for looking, please message me with any questions; eBay feedback available upon request.

6z0KK0X.jpg
RsY1moQ.jpg
EetAOsZ.jpg
10GIwZK.jpg
XXJ8a5Q.jpg
PDroeNQ.jpg

z9,
Reactions: grokit
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom