*SOLD!* Complete E-Nail starter kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caligula

Maximus
SOLD!

Hello all, I have up for grabs today a Nectar Nail e-nail + accessories! The Nectar Nail is a quality piece, with a precision PID that won't overshoot temps (meaning it wont blow coils early) and is very accurate (as measured with my thermal probe). The sensitive electronics are housed in an all aluminum frame and will take basically any sort of physical abuse you can throw at it as well!

That said, this unit has been kept in my study and has only been seeing duty as a stationary desktop device so no worries there either. It has been very well cared for and is approx 6 months old.

The controller unit will also come with a full compliment of accessories! Everything seen in the picture below will be included. To be more specific, the kit will include:

1x Nectar Nail controller unit
1x 16mm barrel coil
1x 16mm flat coil
1x power cord
1x Gr 2 modular Ti nail (used)
1x Gr 2 modular Ti nail (new)
1x Quartz nial (used)
1x Quartz dabber/carb cap

As you can see, this kit is very complete and comes with everything you need to get started dabbing on a quality e-nail setup... just supply your own oil and its ready to go!

Everything is in perfect working order and will be cleaned as best possible before shipping. Items will be packaged carefully and discretely, and sent via USPS 2/3 day priority mail w/ tracking and insurance.

Paypal payment only, PP fees & shipping is included for the lower 48 US States. All items will be sent from southern California. Hawaii/Alaska and intl orders, please PM me so we can arrange something.

ASKING $200 USD SHIPPED

Please PM any offers or questions.

8YmyDTG.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom