So why does FC dislike the Volcano?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdmiralAlpacha

I am considering purchasing one, but I know FC does not look at them very favorably.
So I am here to find out, what is it about the volcano that I should look at before buying one. Is it just the price?

Thanks in advance FC!

AdmiralAlpacha,

Jenny

VapeGirl
I bought one before I found FC, but it's been about 3 months since I got my classic and I'm absolutely in love. I'm learning so much more about it now and it's great. I don't regret my big purchase, I just know its a solid machine and I enjoy every smoke sesh now!!

Jenny,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
I am considering purchasing one, but I know FC does not look at them very favorably.
So I am here to find out, what is it about the volcano that I should look at before buying one. Is it just the price?

Thanks in advance FC!

I don't know about anyone else,, but for me it is the price and function.

The volcano is a great vape for a group setting, but for smaller sessions I don't feel that it is ideal. It is very durable, but you pay a price for that. Also, it can use a lot o herb so I guess in terms of efficiency it wouldn't be super high on the scale.

I think FC just favors vaporizers that are worth it for the money. The cloud is in the price range of the volcano but what makes it exciting is it uses a different heating system that extracts the herb differently, and volcano has been sticking to the same shizz for years, not to say it isn't good, but it's getting dated compared to what's coming in the next few years..

Overall though it is efficient, and will get the job done eery time all the time. You have to think about if you can handle the bags and also if you mind the sound of it working. If you can get by all that stuff, it is a solid vape!

AdmiralAlpacha

The Cloud looks great, but with my lung problems I don't know if I could clear the tube, plus one thing I like about the volcano is the lack of required maintenance, I get tired of cleaning my vapes and itd be nice to have one that I don't have to worry about.

So it sounds to me if price isn't really a concern and I generally vape with 2 of my housemates the volcano could be a solid purchase?

Thanks for the quick responses!

AdmiralAlpacha,

lwien

That's really not true. There are many here who LOVE their 'Cano's while there are also those that don't, unlike at many other sites who put the Volcano on a pedestal as the best vape on the market. What you will find here are people who don't believe that there is such a thing as the best vape for everyone, but there very well could be a best vape for someone. Hope that makes sense.

lwien,
Reactions: Peloton

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
The Cloud looks great, but with my lung problems I don't know if I could clear the tube, plus one thing I like about the volcano is the lack of required maintenance, I get tired of cleaning my vapes and itd be nice to have one that I don't have to worry about.

So it sounds to me if price isn't really a concern and I generally vape with 2 of my housemates the volcano could be a solid purchase?

Thanks for the quick responses!

Well my biggest concern was whether you would use it with more than 1 person, and if you are using it with your housemates then that is definitely a good purchase :)

Elluzion,

Jenny

VapeGirl
I get tired of cleaning my vapes and itd be nice to have one that I don't have to worry about.

Well I have to soak pieces in alcohol every week or so because of grimmy build up, but it is quick and easy to set up again once you get the hang of it it's much easier

Jenny,

StickyShisha2

i love my volcano classic. i am its 3rd owner and have had it about 10 years.
at a house i was in from '07-2011 it was used many timed a day all day all week all year. (crazy house)

it still works great but 2 of the screws that hold the cover on have vibrated out. it doesn't get as much use now that i mostly use a portable for concentrates.

possibly the best $300 i have spent.

StickyShisha2,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I had one for 4 months and sold it. I did not like how long sessions took. I did not like the bag. I did not like how much flowers it took to load it full.

It was a well built device. I just did not like it for my needs. I did not leave mine turned on 24/7 so I was constantly having to time my sessions properly if I wanted to medicate before leaving the house. It was really really annoying.

There is plenty of maintenance involved in the volcano. You have to clean the screen, the chambers, the mouthpiece, and change the bags regularly. If you are looking for maintenance free this is not the device.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
What you pay for what you get isn't that great here. An Extreme Q can be had for $160 on ebay, and it does bag and whip, digital display, concentrates, etc.

$160.

Quetzalcoatl,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Most people agree after they've been vaping for a while that a whip or direct draw is a superior deliverly method. In terms of taste, air to paper ratio, and in potentncy of hits. I have used a volcano a bunch of times and while it's a very solid vaporizer I`d pick a whip any day over a bag system.

Puffers,

lwien

Most people agree after they've been vaping for a while that a whip or direct draw is a superior deliverly method. In terms of taste, air to paper ratio, and in potentncy of hits.

Yeah, but the air to scissor and air to rock ratio is MUCH better on the 'Cano.

djonkoman

dam it
beverdam_ART.jpg

you beat me to the punch
punch-bowl.jpg

StickyShisha2

I had one for 4 months and sold it. I did not like how long sessions took. I did not like the bag. I did not like how much flowers it took to load it full.

It was a well built device. I just did not like it for my needs. I did not leave mine turned on 24/7 so I was constantly having to time my sessions properly if I wanted to medicate before leaving the house. It was really really annoying.

There is plenty of maintenance involved in the volcano. You have to clean the screen, the chambers, the mouthpiece, and change the bags regularly. If you are looking for maintenance free this is not the device.

all true

StickyShisha2,

tharealmclovin

one thing I like about the volcano is the lack of required maintenance, I get tired of cleaning my vapes and itd be nice to have one that I don't have to worry about.

Lack of Maintenance aka expensive replacement parts that are hard to clean.

Well I have to soak pieces in alcohol every week or so because of grimmy build up, but it is quick and easy to set up again once you get the hang of it it's much easier

I disagree but I use and abuse all my vapes.

I sold my Volcano and got a Zephyr Ion for half the price. The only problem is they got shut down and now you cant get parts or support. but the parts are all made of teflon so its real easy to clean. just gotta change the bags

tharealmclovin,

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
I've had mine for 10 years, it is very durable. I tend to use my portables more now, but i still use it once or twice a week.

VaporsVaporizer,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom