so pissed !! all my vapes gone!!

subway13029

Well i was officially robbed blind! i have turned my shed into my vape shack because of kids not knowing about my use and just to have a place to get away. very few people knew about this and family was really the only one (sister and scummy friends) i only showed my sister last 4th of july at our big party and then last night i got home from my daughter grad dinner which my sister was not at by the way..well not to be accusing but anyways i gwt home and its all gone. everything that has any value and wasnt bolted down was gone.. i was borrowing a vivant from my good buddy @stickstones and thank god i had it with me because i hqve been havi g so many money issues with my car breaking down so many times that i couldnt have replaced it had it got stolen too. i am so bummed as it has taken me almost 3 years to aquire this stuff and now i will be combusting with pipe and lighter and that is shit all thanks to a thief..be it my family or not i am devastated..please fc everyone make sure you lock your belongings up when addicts are a possibilty..

biohacker

Sorry to hear that man, I never heard back from you from a while back asking about your Supreme v3 WPA/bowl all in one. PLEASE don't tell me that it's gone.... I know how rare and precious that thing is!

And I wouldn't consider that "family" if that's the case, but "scummy friends" smells like it could be the source.

Don't combust man....get a vapcap or something for $40.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Damn sorry to hear that dude. I've been i an situation that my own roommate was stealing stuff from me... Such an ugly thing to do,how can people live with themselves,after doing this... I really hope one day karma makes it right to those stealing bastards... Well i for sure made sure to dip his toothbrush into the toilet,before i packed my things and left without even saying why and won even say "Hi!" if i see that guy again.. :))
It is really shitty when shitty situations just stack on your head,and you can only ask the universe "Why me , bitch !?" I've few times left with nothing in my life,and had to start from below zero and make my way back to a bearable position.. Even after time when those moments are far behind their bitterness still hunts me in my memory.
Wish you all the best and sending positive vibes !

Squiby

Being robbed is such a violation. I'm sorry to hear that you lost all of your beloved vapes; that really sucks. I've been robbed in the past and the horror you feel, the total overwheming sensation when you realize what has happened is bone chilling.

To get you back into the game, Dynavap is still celebrating their 420 sale until tomorrow, Sunday at midnight. The newest launch is the stainless steel M model Vapcap. Highly recommended and its 20% off, $40.

https://www.dynavap.com/dynashop/vaporizers/special-products/the-m/the-m

I hope somehow you find the bottom feeder dirt bag that robbed you. :rant:

subway13029

yeah i feel all kinds of fucked up in the sense that i dont have too many friends so i dont hang with a crowd that would bring this element and if it wasnt my messed up sibling which i now hate that i suspect but i guess it could have been totally random but its in my bavkyard which is fenced but we were out most of night but it could be random or a sign..i try take everything as a sign so just gotta truck on with it..i still have some glass that was not taken as i guess they figured it would break so at least thats posituve but why the vapes and oil rigs and bangers and the headier shit..i dunno what my sis would do with vapes besides sell to someone but who knows vapes ya know..??such a niche deal

i also had a glassy vapcap taken..my 2nd mighty..my car got broken into about a year ago and it was taken..but this was tbe mother load and @biohacker i think its still there..no supreme but i keep the adapter next to it..ill habe to check..its ransacked..i bad to work today so just locked it up and went to work..my wife doesnt agree with my usage and has no clue how much ive spent on vapes so i cant really complain much to her besides someone coming on our property again but i get blamed then..i mean i had both mv cores and a myriad of other shit plus the mighty..lol..fml..

Last edited:

Squiby

I've been "liking" these posts not because I condone what has happened to you, which is horrible on so many levels. But it's because of the wonderful supportive FC community we all find ourselves in, that allows us to vent and discuss our problems, issues and situations without judgement.

I have a nice collection of vapes, some of which I consider collector items, that I cherish and admire. I can't imagine having them thieved away from me by some scumbag that likely would not, could not, appreciate them as I do.

This type of ripoff is not just a monetary loss. It's not like getting your VCR stolen… Its personal.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
yeah i feel all kinds of fucked up in the sense that i dont have too many friends so i dont hang with a crowd that would bring this element and if it wasnt my messed up sibling which i now hate that i suspect but i guess it could have been totally random but its in my bavkyard which is fenced but we were out most of night but it could be random or a sign..i try take everything as a sign so just gotta truck on with it..i still have some glass that was not taken as i guess they figured it would break so at least thats posituve but why the vapes and oil rigs and bangers and the headier shit..i dunno what my sis would do with vapes besides sell to someone but who knows vapes ya know..??such a niche deal

I feel for ya. I woke up this morning and my vapor brothers + whip and a grinder were missing off my screened patio. Like you I have a fenced in yard and a dog so the only people i can think of who might have taken it is a freeloading POS niece or one of her kids... but don't know what they would do with it.

:peace:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
What a terrible thing to happen. Especially if you suspect a family member for this. A real violation and a horrible feeling. You must feel absolutely sick to your stomach about this too. I hope that your sister wasn't involved in anyway. Possibly she told somebody? I would think it would be more likely a scummy friend but I don't know your sister. If your sister is an addict she could be capable of anything family or not.

Have you talked with her yet?

The FC family is fantastic and we all feel your pain. A community of very sensitive and caring folks.

I really can identify with what you're saying. I was robbed of cannabis about 3 years ago. I had a whole ounce at the time of some Blue Dream and all that was left was maybe an 1/8. I suspected my son at the time. He never admitted to it but I know it was him. A huge violation in trust. It was my wake up call that something was going on with him. He was addicted to something and he sold the cannabis was my thought. Later I realized for a fact he was an addict. He was taking the oxycodone at the time.

I always make sure my house is locked up at night and during the day. I never had to worry before that.

Last edited:

herbivore21

thanks for all the positivity guys..i hope it wasnt her but i fear if it wasnt then she told someone who did unless of course it was random but who goes into a shed in a fenced yard and boom vape heaven..
I think you're right bro. I think the most likely explanation at this point sounds like your sister may have mentioned your vape space in passing to some unsavory acquaintances, who likely are responsible for the deed.

You have my sympathies man, that situation sounds like my personal hell!

subway13029

Maybe we could all take up a bit of a fund for @subway13029 ?

If a bunch of us chip in $5-10 or so, then it would make enough to purchase one? Maybe new or maybe from classifieds? Or maybe someone has one they want to donate or sell at a really good price?
thanks man..i have been in contact wirh great member who have offered to help..i should be good to go..thanks for everyones kindness and reaffirmation of how great this site and everyone is!! thanks so much everyone!!

Prolusio

but why the vapes and oil rigs and bangers and the headier shit..i dunno what my sis would do with vapes besides sell to someone but who knows vapes ya know..??such a niche deal

This is what makes me feel some scumbag acquaintance found out about your man cave and decided to raid it for themselves. Like you said vape stuff isn't the easiest to resell or recognize the value in.. If they were just after money you'd think they would have went for stuff they could pawn easily. I had my house broken into once and they didn't take my electronics or vapes despite going through the whole place, went right for my tools. These rats left your house and tools alone, but took the stoner trophies? Just seems a little odd. But who knows with crooks I guess.

I hope you're able to rebuild your collection someday @subway13029! And I also hope that the memory/feelings of violation from the break in will fade quickly. After having my house broken into I woke up for months at the smallest disturbance, got cameras set up and everything.. Didn't help. Every time I left my house I had a sudden urge to turn around as if someone would be there and I'd be able to catch them in the act this time... I totally get how disturbed and angry it can make a person feel to know someone trespassed in your home and not know who it was. Fuck whoever did this to you!

subway13029

yeah i had my car broken into about a year ago but i blame myself because i had few "friends" who would pick stuff up from me after i was asleep and i would leave in car and just have them lock it..but after it was broken into then i wuit that but at the time most neighbors had their cars gone through as well so i figured it was neighborhood kids and they had taken a rig and a mighty and a hammer along with my flower..i found my hammer vape laying in storm train that night when i went down street talking to neighbors..they took cash from my daughter car so that seememd like an actual theft but this seems targeted for vapes and that was mainly it..no other neighbors houses or cars..so it seems like a setup by the family member but they arent gonna get much because they didnt take chargers or most accesories..somw like mv have a propritary charger so i dunno..its gonna be hard to replace some of the expensive vapes but ill just have to get used to a less expensive taste. lol

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
Man that sucks, I'm sorry for your loss, I know it isn't just monetary either.

Being currently unemployed, I would struggle to replace my shit, especially as I don't think the home insurance covers paraphernalia in an illegal country!

As for potential family involvement, even if by poor judgement and scummy friends, makes it an even bitter pill to swallow.

I've been robbed and beaten up by so called friends, to take my stash and money (and customers!)

Life can really suck sometimes, but with FC, there is always solace among friends!

Keep ya chin up in the knowledge that Karma will always prevail :tup:

Top Bottom