So Long, FC...

EveryDayAmnesiac

I've had quite a bit of fun here, but apparently my knowledge of future actions has made me may-as-well-be-bannable, so I do hope you enjoy your Haze-enthusiasts over me. Good guys. Love anything Haze, doncha knowl! Seriously, they love ANYTHING HAZE, even when they fake it for a second or two or page of posts.

I really thought y'all were smarter than that. But you're right. I never wanted to help anybody. I just wanted to take cheap shots at a company I knew nothing about. That's my style, right?

I opened myself up to this community just to be an asshole, break the rules, and dump on some TOTALLY HONEST COMPANY.

I am quite positive they will give you the portable of your affordable dreams, whether you like it or not. Doesn't matter what shortcomings it has, it has to be the PERFECT portable for you.

Don't like me enough to like this post? Well, why don't you go ahead and like something safer? Something with a funny pic to back it up? Like whatever post is before or after my post.

And I in no way know ANYTHING about the people behind this company, or the people championing it. Real good people. Nothing to question whatsoever.

Seriously. Just the most likable guys ever. Even if you do the worst, most pathetic of research.

But what do I know? Just some silly idiot who gets really emotional. Who puts his heart on his sleeve and gets made fun of for it by newcomers who know more than I do.

Yep. I'm the asshole here. That was my plan all along.

Caligula

Maximus
i-dont-know-what-the-fuck-is-going-on.jpg

Top Bottom