So I have like 20 days

mflores213

To vacate the premises :mad:

Lost the house and was wondering if you guys knew of any good websites to find House Rentals 4 bedrooms.

I dunno what were gonna do but gotta start looking asap.

Super sucks when you live with a big family I might have to loose my pets :(

mflores213,

Rick

Zapman
What happened? How come you lost the house? How big a family and how many pets?

Rick,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I'm so sorry to hear that. With the amount of houses sitting vacant I know some landlords are reconsidering their pet rules. Not sure where you are located but here there are loads of rentals listed on Craigslist.com.

Fingers crossed that something good comes your way!! Stay strong!

Lo,

lwien

Agree with lo. Craigslist may be a good place to start. Don't know what city you live in, but in many, there are also throw-away mags that are totally dedicated to finding rentals. Can be found in markets and liquor stores.

Good luck to ya, mflores. Things usually have a funny way of just..........working out. Keep us posted.

lwien,

Raf007

Retailer
Fucked up society !!
Wish you all you can get, may the force be with you.

Raf007,

mflores213

Thanks a lot guys. Kinda lifted my spirits a bit. Currently stay in a 3 bedroom house and a den turned room so 4bdr.

It's 5 adults and 5 kids. I have 1 large dog and 2 small dogs and a cat.

For sure for sure the pets are gonna be a problem might have to let them go. :(

Called a few places but they say that's too many ppl for a 3 bdrm house. Currently looking for 3+ bdr and at least 2 bath Near Whittier, CA

Just hoping for the best. Hoping to run into a nice/caring landlord.

Don't help when your Hispanic either :mad:

mflores213,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
I had something to say, but I find in the wrong context it could seem taunting, so I will let that fleeting comment go. I wish you the best. Everyone seems to be having tough times these days.

The_Other_Shoe,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Ask the local postal carriers. They are in a unique position to know this stuff more than anyone.
Good luck.

jeffp,

lwien

jeffp said:
Ask the local postal carriers. They are in a unique position to know this stuff more than anyone.
Wow. What a fucking great idea. I never would have thought of that. Thinking outside the box for an obvious solution.
Well done, jeff.

lwien,

collegerower

jeffp said:
Good luck.
Yeah that is a great idea. One that I would have never thought of, or expected to hear.

collegerower,

PerseusStoned

I'll send some positive vibes your way man, best of luck.

Sidenote: I absolutely love forums for answers like jeffp gives. Internet users combined have such a unique way of tackling problems.

PerseusStoned,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
thanks - people do this where i live in nyc, you have to be resourceful here to find an affordable place.
also check out bulletin boards in supermarkets and laundromats.
good luck...
mailman.jpg

jeffp,

mflores213

:) Found and applied for 2 2bdr apts for 1000/mo each not too far from current home. All paper work passed and will be able to move in on the march 15.

Only suck thing is gotta leave premises on the 28th of Feb. So gonna have to find a spot to stay at for 2 weeks. Gonna have to rent a storage unit to store all our shit.

Gotta lose my pitt/lab 2.5yr 2 terrier/mix 2yr and buddah the cat of 2yrs. :(

mflores213,

lwien

Congrats man. But yeah, I had to lose my pets when I moved from my house to an apartment. It truly is sad. I really, really miss them. Hope you find a good home for them. But you and your family have a roof over your heads, and that's good thing.

Thanks for keeping us updated.

lwien,

max

Out to lunch
Sorry about your situation man. Hope things will improve for you and your family soon. And I hope you can find good homes for your pets. Ideally, you can find temporary homes for them, but any home is better than the pound.

max,

mflores213

I was thinking of putting a re-homing add on Craigs list...

Ive talked to some friends but haven't heard anything... Was thinking of sneaking the cat in.

Gotta try my in-law also stays in Mesa, AZ. Let u guys know whats up

mflores213,
Top Bottom