• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Snuggies

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Call me pedestrian, but I'm thinking maybe this would be a nice compliment to vaporizing as the weather cools.
snuggie.jpg

maybe if there's positive consensus we can do a group custom order, with "Fuck Combustion" emblazoned on the back of these things...

jeffp,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
right - we can turn these things into cool apparel as luxury vapor apparel for the discerning "fuck combustion" psychonaut.

cb72c7c6dfo2wtmk.jpg

jeffp,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
...I pray that's a pic of you

the WTF blanket eah :lol: just get a down comforter? Seems much more warming :brow:

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Can't you just use a down comforter with a set of separate sleeves like this?

black-forearm-sleeve-001540.jpg

jeffp,

THC(g)

imagine like a 20 pound snuggie... fucking warm. you can attach your whip / wand right to it as you recline in ur massage chair

THC(g),

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
THC(g) said:
imagine like a 20 pound snuggie... fucking warm. you can attach your whip / wand right to it as you recline in ur massage chair
right, like an indoor snorkel parka, perfect for lying on the floor in the hallway during the winter months.

jeffp,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
it's arguably a gateway outer-garment. Look what happened to Weezer.

b78498580z120090517110442000g15htbha2_lg.jpg

jeffp,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
THC(g) said:
now that's a stoners idea.

Great thought mate...I want one of these now :lol:

:peace:

Hennessy1414,
Top Bottom