snoopdogg gpen jacked up

Status
Not open for further replies.

rick cancer

yo,

i got a snoopdogg gpen recently. (i know i know, a lot of people hate on it, i get it. i kinda like how it hits half vape half smoke personally)

i cleaned it recently and i should have only cleaned the mouthpiece, but i took off that little rubber washer and when i went to put it back on, it snapped and broke. without the washer it basically doesn't hit for shit.

anyone know where i could find a replacement rubber washer like that? i just went to the gpen site and chatted with some asshole, he offered me 20% off and didnt know where to get a washer. really would be asinine to buy the entire replacement part for more than half of the cost of the gpen when all i need is that little washer.

rick cancer,

pockets916

North side City of Trees
Never used one of those types of pens but try fasttech.com they have a lot of pen stuff, worse case at least you still have the battery.

pockets916,

rick cancer

thx, thats way cheaper than retail & the greco site. but its really fuckin stupid that you have to either buy a replacement kit or an entire new pen just to get that little 1 cent washer.

rick cancer,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom