1. Take your Extreme to the next level with a free DDave mod kit!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Is anyone older than lwien? Find out here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

snoopdogg gpen jacked up

Discussion in 'ABV' started by rick cancer, Apr 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rick cancer

rick cancer New Member

yo,

i got a snoopdogg gpen recently. (i know i know, a lot of people hate on it, i get it. i kinda like how it hits half vape half smoke personally)

i cleaned it recently and i should have only cleaned the mouthpiece, but i took off that little rubber washer and when i went to put it back on, it snapped and broke. without the washer it basically doesn't hit for shit.

anyone know where i could find a replacement rubber washer like that? i just went to the gpen site and chatted with some asshole, he offered me 20% off and didnt know where to get a washer. really would be asinine to buy the entire replacement part for more than half of the cost of the gpen when all i need is that little washer.

2. pockets916

pockets916 cloudy Turning amber

Never used one of those types of pens but try fasttech.com they have a lot of pen stuff, worse case at least you still have the battery.

3. HillaryClinton

HillaryClinton Future ruler of earth

4. rick cancer

rick cancer New Member

thx for the replies, that fasttech site doesn't have anything for the g pen

5. Abysmal Vapor

Abysmal Vapor Shaman of The Pyramid of Orlin'Malah

6. rick cancer

rick cancer New Member

thx, thats way cheaper than retail & the greco site. but its really fuckin stupid that you have to either buy a replacement kit or an entire new pen just to get that little 1 cent washer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors