Smoking with high quality glass?

ManFlies352

Obviously we're all here because we realize Vaping is MUCH healthier than smoking and the effects are incredible. Personally I vape pretty much 99.9% of the time but lately I've been remembering some of my insanely awesome glass pieces from the past and have been wanting to get one again for smoking every now and again.

Does anyone here smoke every now and again? This is the piece I'm interested in:

http://www.everypipe.com/10-inch-toro-bubbler-with-13-and-7-arm-tree-percs/

I had a toro back in the day and I know how quality they actually are. The Ferrari of smoking devices. Is it so bad to smoke every now and again while vaping the majority of the time? Anyone do this? Thanks all!

ManFlies352,

skaav

Smoking though Glass for longer times will taint the taste of the glass permanently in my Experience, all my old smoker Glass is useless for vaping cause yuck taste.

If you want something dedicated to Flowers, id go with a bigger piece, I know big seems bad to handle, but for smoke I find you really want space for the smoke to stack and then kick it, already having a bunch of smoke in your lung when kicking can be pretty harsh.
Also, big Bong doesnt mean you need to take a giant rip, but ANY kind of rip will be more comfotable to take IMO.

Bong smoking, the one thing I can advice on in here, massive Vapenoob that I am :D
I also smoke from time to time, I would prefer not to, but I just sometimes need that dirty knock out hit that i wont get from vaping. Maybe future vapes will help, but I dont know ;)

Any Quantity of smoking is technically bad for you, but I think smoking now and again is just as OK as all the other little sins we know are bad for us. I never drink, i eat quite healthy and very moderately, why not take something I like, even if its bad for me...
I smoked MJ for the first 10 years thinking it was bad for me :freak:

Last edited:
skaav,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Obviously we're all here because we realize Vaping is MUCH healthier than smoking and the effects are incredible. Personally I vape pretty much 99.9% of the time but lately I've been remembering some of my insanely awesome glass pieces from the past and have been wanting to get one again for smoking every now and again.

Does anyone here smoke every now and again? This is the piece I'm interested in:

http://www.everypipe.com/10-inch-toro-bubbler-with-13-and-7-arm-tree-percs/

I had a toro back in the day and I know how quality they actually are. The Ferrari of smoking devices. Is it so bad to smoke every now and again while vaping the majority of the time? Anyone do this? Thanks all!
No but the taste will be gross afterwards and you'll taste it through the vapor (even dabbing hash oil in my experience) so you have to deal with that. Regular cleaning should be fine, and I mean regular with smoking. My glass was always the cleanest in the group because I didn't like leaving it to get all gross and stale.

Quetzalcoatl,
Top Bottom