Smoking rituals you have?

PerseusStoned

Exactly what the title says.

For my part I always like to vape when I'm doing laundry (a long day full of sitting in the same spot doing repetitive work?) or watching "Star Trek" at midnight. For the most part I usually vape when hanging out socially with friends too, but that varies a bit. Otherwise I'll randomly add it into my day-to-day routine.

I've always really enjoyed having specific "stoner rituals" to follow and most of my close friends have picked-up on this and oblige me when I'm in such moods. Some rules I always follow are inviting everyone present at a session to vape (no matter how big the party or how much bud it takes), vape with my dealer and talk a little when picking up, and sit in a circle and talk when vaping (no television, but music is usually playing).

PerseusStoned,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
LOL

It seems that my vaping experiences are normally done after everyone goes to bed, or when I can 'sneak out' to the man cave and puff a few stems. Sometimes Ill be sitting there working on a computer while getting blazed, and sometimes Ill get a hit and run depending on what I have going on.

I really try to limit my vaping for when I am home and in a 'safe' environment. While I love introducing others to vaporization, I HATE carrying any sort of vape related equipment with me if I can avoid it.

AGBeer,

FEAR420

My ritual - turn the vape on,grind shit up,pack it down & vape til Im crispy :nod:

Cant say I really have any "rituals" except for I HAVE TO BLAZE when COPS is on & weekend update on SNL. :D

FEAR420,

Kush Vapez

my stoner ritual:

turn ssv on. add a nug to my wand, scissor it up. Go check the fridge for possibilities later on. Grab something to drink. turn the stereo up. vape vape vape. Next thing I know I'm doing the stoner smile/head tilt. If you know what I mean lol.

Kush Vapez,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Get to my girlfriend's house on Fridays, pack a bowl in the Extreme. Hit a couple of bags at 160-170C, order pizza, and then wonder who the hell is ringing the doorbell.

No, no rituals per se. Except I try to hide the pot cookies where I can never find them so I won't eat them when vaped.

Tom

tdavie,

PerseusStoned

AGBeer said:
I really try to limit my vaping for when I am home and in a 'safe' environment. While I love introducing others to vaporization, I HATE carrying any sort of vape related equipment with me if I can avoid it.
I've actually had security see me hitting my magic flight before and not even done anything. Sometimes its nice so many others are ignorant about vaping :) Always wondered how cops would react to a battery-powered vaporizer...

FEAR420 said:
I HAVE TO BLAZE when COPS is on & weekend update on SNL. :D
Ha ha, comedy/entertainment shows are real good when blazed. COPS is usually good, just based on what the perps try to do or say to hide how fucked up they are.

Kush Vapez said:
Go check the fridge for possibilities later on. Grab something to drink. turn the stereo up. vape vape vape. Next thing I know I'm doing the stoner smile/head tilt. If you know what I mean lol.
I think everyone on this site can follow this ritual pretty well :) I always try to make sure I have a stocked fridge for this very reason.

tdavie said:
... and then wonder who the hell is ringing the doorbell.

No, no rituals per se. Except I try to hide the pot cookies where I can never find them so I won't eat them when vaped.

Tom
Wait? Who is ringing the doorbell? Man, when you're getting high and edibles are around you're liable to make some very bad decisions and spend the next few days enjoying/regretting them.

PerseusStoned,

Konrad_Zuse

For me I just usually do some Java coding, or play some computer games, or watch tv shows online. that's about it, I'll listen to music too, do other things when friends are over.

The best is when I have my little brother's friends over and they are like "OMFG THE VAPORIZER!" They want to put in liker 039218402138091 grams at once, and it doesn't work, haha.

Konrad_Zuse,

SimonC

I don't have any stoner rituals. It's just a part of life.

Simon

SimonC,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
My rituals include asking if people want to vape, then just hit it. According to my friends, I am the sneaky one who will already have another bowl/stem packed and be hitting it before they know it, it's possible they are too stoned to really notice though. Although, I always get lucky cause my friends will stop and say some thing like, "oh, I packed this but I don't want to finish it." It happened with joints now it happens with the vape. I love it because it's just free mj passed to me and a few other ones standing up for the cause :brow:.

As for actual rituals, big holidays, like new years and stuff, or meteor showers or anything gotta be lit, and big ones like new years I like to be hitting right through the countdown and into the new year.

The_Other_Shoe,

SmogTown

The only thing I do that maybe ritualistic is grinding my bud up before I vape.

SmogTown,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
The only "ritual" I have is making sure I start each day in the right frame of mind. It gets me going in the morning. Also, if I have a task ahead, ie cooking, cleaning, laundry, gardening,whatever, it helps me get motivated.

Of course, if I fill the bowl too many times in the morning, I tend to get distracted and involved in other more fun things. Problematic at times!;)

There is one ritual a friend of mine and I have when traveling to northern Michigan. We would light up a doob when on the Zilwaukee bridge heading up I-75 and toke a toast to all the friends and family that have passed. It started the year my mom died and has continued ever since. Now that I'm vaping only, we will have to come up with something new. I'm a little leary of vaping in the car with the "state boys" on the road with us!:o Maybe I'll have to break down just for those occasions and combust.

momofthegoons,

PerseusStoned

The_Other_Shoe said:
<snip>According to my friends, I am the sneaky one who will already have another bowl/stem packed and be hitting it before they know it, it's possible they are too stoned to really notice though.

<snip>As for actual rituals, big holidays, like new years and stuff, or meteor showers or anything gotta be lit, and big ones like new years I like to be hitting right through the countdown and into the new year.
Ha ha, definitely guilty of being the "sneaky" one among my friends too. Before my first police encounter (when I had enough pieces to do it), I use to hide loaded bowls around the house with the rule "once found, must be used". Those suckers loved to be nestled along my shower towels and tucked into the kitchen.

One New Year a bunch of my previously non-smoking friends asked me to get them high. We all missed the New Year that time (both a sad and excellent thing).

momofthegoons said:
<snip>We would light up a doob when on the Zilwaukee bridge heading up I-75 and toke a toast to all the friends and family that have passed. It started the year my mom died and has continued ever since. Now that I'm vaping only, we will have to come up with something new. I'm a little leary of vaping in the car with the "state boys" on the road with us!:o Maybe I'll have to break down just for those occasions and combust.
Sounds like a pretty nice way to celebrate the twists life has taken you on. You leeriness of vaping is well understood as well, though might I suggest the Magic Flight Launch box? In my opinion it is considerably more sneaky then even small sherlocks or chillums (no flicking lighters).

By the way (I did this in the "welcoming" thread as well) welcome to FC!

PerseusStoned,

steiner666

Serial vapist
I dont so much have a ritual as i do an order of operations. I like to vape and be able to do things i enjoy (seems to make the buzzes last longer), so I try to make sure i get all the little thing i might forget about done before i start vaping. I go through a basic list of things i need to do b4 i vape when i get home from work (feed and take care of pets, change clothes, cook food, etc). Otherwise, It will be midnight and i'll be eating burnt food and getting it on my good work clothes as my pet attack me for scraps because their dishes are empty since i came through the door and vaped and got caught up in another 4 hour ME2 spree.

Actually, i'm not all THAT forgetful when i vape, but I like to not have too many worries or too much stuff to keep track of when i'm baked. While i do sometimes wake n bake, i usually try doing stuff during the day and try to not vape till after sunset (the vampire vaper!).

Me and my friends do LAN parties a lot, and one thing we've learned over the years is that things go much faster and smoother and you have a lot more time to play if you setup everything and make sure everyone's able to join the match b4 vaping. Too many good buzzes have been wasted troubleshooting PCs and connectivity.

When we do vape, music is a must for during the vaping process. Afterwards the music is usually replaced by a game or video entertainment of some sort.

steiner666,

Jericho99

Most of my vaping is done pretty covertly, when I can. I stealthily(like a ninja) grab my bud, the grinder, and piece(which varies based on how stealthy I have to be).

If I've no constraints whatsoever, I generally just either kick back at the computer, listening to an album with the grados on, or also meditate before and while vaping.

Jericho99,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Most of my vaping is done pretty covertly, when I can. I stealthily(like a ninja) grab my bud, the grinder, and piece(which varies based on how stealthy I have to be).
Lol....reminds me of all the years I've spent in the bathroom, blowing smoke out the window so my kids wouldn't find out I smoked. I felt like I was about 14. Turns out, I wasn't so stealth after all and they both figured it out by the time they were 18. Oops.

momofthegoons,
Top Bottom