Smok big baby vaporizer

Raevyn

I recently decided I wanted to try a vaporizer. I'm not at all interested in using the e-juice they push with all of them so I looked up a dry herb one. The website I bought it from has them categorized and I picked the smok big baby kit. However now I'm reading further into it and I can't find anything at all anywhere that says it works with dry herb as well. Just the website I bought it from had it listed in that section. My question is, does this unit work for dry herb as well? How do you tell?

Raevyn,

lazylathe

Almost there...
Firstly, welcome to FC!

Secondly the bad news... You bought an E-Juice vaporizer.
Do you have a link to the website you bought it from? You may be able to return it if it is unused and then buy something that is designed for herb use.

Seems like you are interested in portable vaporizers, based on the style you mentioned.
Head on over to the Portable Vaporizer section and get reading!
http://fuckcombustion.com/forums/portable-vaporizers.39/

Ask questions in the threads of ones you are interested in and you will be amazed at the help and guidance you will get!

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
If you can't return the Big Baby tank you may be able to make a VapCap heater out of it.

The Big Baby tank comes with a dual post RBA kit. Essentially it's the atomiser that you can disassemble and rebuild as you wish.

You'd have to remove the pre-installed coils and install one with the correct shape.

@antispleen has made one using a different RBA but the principal remains the same.

Squiby

But first, just get a Vapcap.

Dynavap is the brand name of a line of vaporizer called Vapcaps. They are simple to use, very efficient with anything that you want to vaporize such dry herbs, hash or concentrates like shatter and rosin.

They are the shape and size of a cigarette and built to last a lifetime. They are externally heated by many heat sources like a bic lighter, the preferred jet lighter, candle, stove element or camp fire stick. If you don't like using a flame you can rebuild your e-juice vape as @GreenHopper suggests or you can buy an induction heater for Vapcaps that are made and sold by FC member @Pipes.

Beautiful, ruggedly durable, efficient and engineered and built in the USA.

All the Vapcap models are wonderful vaporizer and range in price from $50 for the entry level all stainless steel Vapcap M, to the stunning Ti Woody starting around $80 to the doomsday indestructible all titanium Omnivap at $160+.

Check out the thread. A bunch of happy vappers live there and will answer all your questions.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-427#post-1078667

Raevyn

I was able to cancel the big baby, I had just ordered it and it didn't ship yet. The site was low on herb ones in general but after looking around I decided on the Starry by x max. I am new to these and the ones l really wanted were a but of an investment. We bought one of those g pens a couple years ago that you put that wax stuff in, we had something called shatter, and the damn thing broke after a month. And so did the replacement! I am going to try this one out for now. Once my bong breaks that is going to be it for that and I think I will replace with a volcano.

Top Bottom