Smallest quality desktop vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

max

Out to lunch
I just now noticed that you mentioned compared to a ssv.

In my honest opinion (based on research alone) (not personal experience) the vapolution, and the E-Nano are ten times better than an ssv. An ssv is too expensive and bulky in my opinion. It is huge pricey. From what I learned.The DBV and SSV are almost identical . A few minor differences but not enough to justify the price difference. Since the SSV DBV and LSV are all made by the same company if you do end up going with that company, I'd get either the DBV or LSV. Mostly if you don't mind paying more get the LSV. The LSV is the most compact, I think made more durable, it's the latest thing to come from their company regarding desktops so it's the newest of the new. And very highly recommended. But what ever you do I highly can't recommend not getting the SSV ever enough.

Although an SSV is probably more efficient then E-nano and vapolution and LSV. I in my humble opinion based on research alone do not believe it is better because. Because the price is just too high in my opinion to justify in comparison to other options.

Edit: Made changes to answer some questions.

An ssv is too expensive and bulky - You can usually find one for about $50 more than the DBV, or about $200. That's not "huge pricey", as you say. It's not bulky either. It's typical sized for a whip vape. The Vapolution's footprint is about the same too, although you put them in different size categories. Sure you can find a smaller AC powered vape, but saying the Vapo and e-nano are 10 times better is ridiculous, and unlike you, I own all 3 models and have used them extensively.

The DBV and SSV are almost identical - The electronics and heating element ARE identical, but the ergonomics are quite different and that alone is worth the extra $ to quite a few people. The hits are different too- also a difference maker to quite a few buyers. All in all, they're far from identical, although many would be satisfied with either model.

Although an SSV is probably more efficient then E-nano and vapolution and LSV - what do you base that opinion on? The reality is that most people are likely to use more herb with the SSV and LSV than the other two. They're bigger hitters and people tend to use them that way. The Vapo and e-nano have considerably smaller bowls and air paths and the tendency is to use less with those models, although technically you can use a small amount in any of these models and stretch your supply equally if that's your primary goal.

You've got no business making such strong recommendations on models you have no experience with. Stick with your personal experience, not pure speculation. It's clear you're not interpreting what you've read altogether correctly.

Jeremy Driscoll

An ssv is too expensive and bulky - You can usually find one for about $50 more than the DBV, or about $200. That's not "huge pricey", as you say.

Listen to the words you said, "as you say". In other words in my opinion or "speculation" or "ridiculous speculation" or whatever you call it. Just because it's not pricey in YOUR opinion doesn't mean it's the same opinion as mine. News flash, the statements I made about what my opinion was supposed to reflect how I personally feel not how you feel or how you want me to feel. Who would have thought that my opinions that come from me are based on my individual beliefs and not what you permission to say or think. Funny that.

unlike you, I own all 3 models and have used them extensively.
ount in any of these models and stretch your supply equally if that's your primary goal.

Wait a minute you have all THREE MODELS?!?!?!?!?!?! Didn't you get the singing telegram? I only listen to the advice of others you have all those models and come pictures of your mom for me.

and unlike you, I own all 3 models and have used them extensively.

No argument here? (So that explains it), you know there is a little something such as to much extensive using. See we can agree on things.

Jeremy Driscoll,

max

Out to lunch
You can't have an educated opinion, and give advice to someone, when you have zero experience with each and every model you're talking about.

Listen to the words you said, "as you say".
There I'm just referring to your "huge pricey" description, which I found to be a really strange way to say 'expensive'.

Since the OP made his decision about 10 posts ago, we're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom