Smallest quality desktop vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokbok

Does the Vapolution 2.0 qualify as a compact desktop vape?

I suppose it does.. but how does it compare to the UD or E-Nano in performance? I already have a MFLB as my portable, so having the chargeable battery for the Vapolution isn't really that big of a selling point for me. Thanks.

Lokbok,

grokit

well-worn member
I suppose it does.. but how does it compare to the UD or E-Nano in performance? I already have a MFLB as my portable, so having the chargeable battery for the Vapolution isn't really that big of a selling point for me. Thanks.
That's what's cool about the battery option, it's optional ;)

grokit,
Reactions: Lokbok

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Wychwood is the smallest vape i own.. It is half the size of my UD yew twig..

Abysmal Vapor,

Lokbok

That's what's cool about the battery option, it's optional ;)

Optional is good. The Solo couldn't be used when plugged in unless you owned the specific power adapter.. but more importantly.. how does the Vapolution perform compared to the log vapes?

Lokbok,

grokit

well-worn member
I have no idea, never used either. I like the price point of the Vapolution 2.0, esp with the sale prices and the FC code. I need to read through the thread but I like the attitude of their website as well. So much that I'm trying one of their mini vaporizers, see how it works with the hot air attachment of my butane torch.

grokit,

Jeremy Driscoll

Hello how are you? I was reading through this thread and I really enjoyed reading everything, this is truly one of my favorite threads to read. I have only tried the HA 2.2 so I really couldn't give you any first hand personal experience comparing it to any others. However I have researched all the vapes your talking about, and in my honest opinion if I were you I would drop UD from your list, and make it a battle of E-nano VS vapolution 2.0.

Personally based on research the Vapolution 2.0 is cheaper than E-nano. +1 for Vapolution 2.0.
The vapolution 2.0 heats up in about the same or close to the same time wait time. +1 for both.
The vapolution gives you more options with the battery I believe. +1 for vapolution.
As far as work is concerned, the vapolution requires no grinding or shreding. +1 for vapolution.
As far as from what I have heard, the E-nano is one of the most efficient vapes out there and certainly maybe more efficient then the vapolution 2.0. But then again I said maybe, so it could also be less efficient then the vapolution. I will say this. The vapolution 2.0 is so efficient that it requires no grinding and I think members who use vapolution 2.0 say that that is how you know it is efficient and that it ABV browness is even through.

So if you add up the points the vapolution 2.0 is in the lead.

PS. +2 because the vapolution 2.0 I believe comes with glass connections giving better taste and reclaim.

Lokbok

I just realized the Vapolution has a base of about 6" and is about 5" tall.. thats rather big compared to the E-Nano. I think I might just go with the E-Nano. Andy from E-Nano gave me a discount code which knocks about $20 off the price.

Lokbok,

Jeremy Driscoll

Excellent choice my man. E-nano is the best log vape out right now in my humble thoughts. I truly believe it performs as good if not better than most others based on my research.

Jeremy Driscoll,
Reactions: Lokbok

Jeremy Driscoll

Now I'm looking for a desktop vape.. but I'd like it small so I can potentially carry it around easily to a friend's house. One that has caught my attention is the Underdog Twig. Log vapes in general look interesting, are there any advantages to them over say something like a SSV?

All opinions/suggestions/info/experiences,etc welcome.

I just now noticed that you mentioned compared to a ssv.

In my honest opinion (based on research alone) (not personal experience) the vapolution, and the E-Nano are ten times better than an ssv. An ssv is too expensive and bulky in my opinion. It is huge pricey. From what I learned. The DBV and SSV are almost identical. A few minor differences but not enough to justify the price difference. Since the SSV DBV and LSV are all made by the same company if you do end up going with that company, I'd get either the DBV or LSV. Mostly if you don't mind paying more get the LSV. The LSV is the most compact, I think made more durable, it's the latest thing to come from their company regarding desktops so it's the newest of the new. And very highly recommended. But what ever you do I highly can't recommend not getting the SSV ever enough.

Although an SSV is probably more efficient then E-nano and vapolution and LSV. I in my humble opinion based on research alone do not believe it is better because. Because the price is just too high in my opinion to justify in comparison to other options.

Edit: Made changes to answer some questions.

Jeremy Driscoll,

Lokbok

Yea, I definitely looked into SSV, DBV, and LSV. Those were some of the first, but they're rather large and obvious. I only brought them up because they're definitely standards when comparing quality.

Lokbok,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member

In my honest opinion the vapolution, and the E-Nano are ten times better than an ssv.

The 7th Floor products are very well built IMO. There is a lot of quality there in terms of a sturdy product. The Vapo2 is made of cheaper, lighter materials because the design of the vaporizer allows for it. If you picked up an SSV and a Vapo2 at a garage sale, the SSV would feel much more sturdy and heavy, and you would (most likely) associate that with a higher quality product than the Vapo.

The Vapo2 is just as big as the SSV in terms of the space it takes up, so I don't see a difference there.

But for the pricepoint, and the quality of vapor that the Vapo2 can deliver, it's an awesome buy IMO.

I don't own any 7th floor products by the way, but I've used them and think that they're first-rate. So I guess I take some exception with the "ten times" comment above.

:peace:

Meghan

I've never used a 7th Floor vape, but I definitely take exception to the practice of making definitive declarations about products one has never even tried (if I'm understanding the post correctly).

hoptimum

In my honest opinion the vapolution, and the E-Nano are ten times better than an ssv. An ssv is too expensive and bulky in my opinion. It is huge pricey. From what I learned. The DBV and SSV are almost identical. A few minor differences but not enough to justify the price difference. Since the SSV DBV and LSV are all made by the same company if you do end up going with that company, I'd get either the DBV or LSV. Mostly if you don't mind paying more get the LSV. The LSV is the most compact, I think made more durable, it's the latest thing to come from their company regarding desktops so it's the newest of the new. And very highly recommended. But what ever you do I highly can't recommend not getting the SSV ever enough.

Is your denouncement of the SSV based on any real personal information or knowledge or are you simply speaking from the ignorance of someone who has never actually used one?

hoptimum,

Jeremy Driscoll

Have you ever used an SSV?

They're pretty well-loved.

No never. And I find what you said an understatement. More like they are EXTREMELY well loved by many. But glad to see we see eye to eye on how loved they are even though I would never buy an ssv personally.

Yes they're totally worth it over DBV, just for the angle factor alone.

And when you look at the price right now for the blem SSVs, they cost ~the same so it's a no-brainer.

I didn't know they were affordable in my research it was told to me otherwise. That's good to hear.

The 7th Floor products are very well built IMO. There is a lot of quality there in terms of a sturdy product. The Vapo2 is made of cheaper, lighter materials because the design of the vaporizer allows for it. If you picked up an SSV and a Vapo2 at a garage sale, the SSV would feel much more sturdy and heavy, and you would (most likely) associate that with a higher quality product than the Vapo.

That's true I've always thought that 7th floor, has AMAZING quality however when it comes down to it. How hard is it to not break a vape? I mean if you take care of your things carefully it seems pretty hard to break. But it does happen from time to time I'm sure. I personally think based on research. That the LSV is the toughest and best in terms of durability, not just for 7th but generally speaking. I mean man oh man, did you see the video where the guy from the company hits it on the table? It seemed pretty impressively built let me tell you.

I'm glad to see you share the same opinion as me regarding 7th floor quality, even though I would never buy an ssv, good to know I am on the same page with just about everyone here except when it comes to a final purchasing decision.

But for the pricepoint, and the quality of vapor that the Vapo2 can deliver, it's an awesome buy IMO.

Hell yea it is. :)

Put an order in.. hopefully it'll get here fast. I work in the same city where EpicVape is located.

Excellent! I'm glad to see a decision made. I hope you found the comments helpful. Let us know friend. How grandma likes it, perhaps this could be a collection starting!

Is your denouncement of the SSV based on any real personal information or knowledge or are you simply speaking from the ignorance of someone who has never actually used one?

Oh I have never used any vape other than the HA 2.2. Nor have I ever said that I have. I simply stated my opinion. And I have always made a strong effort to show that it was my opinion and that it was based on research. Or as you so elegantly decided how proper it was to call non first hand experience, coming from a fellow FC forum member who shares opinions and research conclusions as what you enjoy calling what you have decided is just ignorance.

And on behalf of me being a huge fan of 7th floor products based on my IGNORANT research, I take it as an insult that you would portray a mention to them as denouncing. Although I might recommend one product over the other from time to time I would never denounce or give the insult of a 7th floor product being described as denounced because if you knew any better you would know that 7th floor products are top notch and that to assume that any talk about such great products is confirmed reason to be denouncing them, or justice to label so as denouncing. Simply I would be more careful, not everyone sees their products like you do. Some people like myself love and admire their products. HECK I NEVER EVEN USED THEIR PRODUCTS AND I LOvE THEM THAT'S HOW cool they are. Even though I may from time to time recommend a product instead of 7th floors based on the individual needs of others, for example a grandma.

But then again heck. What do I know, I'm just ignorant remember?

mod note: 2 posts merged. Use the edit button to add to a post, as long as time allows. Back to back posting isn't allowed.

Jeremy Driscoll,

hoptimum

This is what you said:
"In my honest opinion the vapolution, and the E-Nano are ten times better than an ssv. An ssv is too expensive and bulky in my opinion."

You have very strong opinions based on very weak experience.

hoptimum,

Jeremy Driscoll

This is what you said:
"In my honest opinion the vapolution, and the E-Nano are ten times better than an ssv. An ssv is too expensive and bulky in my opinion."

You have very strong opinions based on very weak experience.

I wouldn't call an opinion all of a sudden a strong opinion. And you couldn't be more wrong because it is not based on weak experience, TRY NO EXPERIENCE. I do think that as a first time grandma that the two that I recommended over the SSV are ten times better to suit the grandmas (the GRANDMAS INDIViDUAL) needs. That's (In my humble opinion and never as guaranteed fact). You may not, that is fine, that is your opinion. I also think that the SSV may very well also be ten times better than the two I recommended to suit someone else's individual needs based on what has been described on the needs in deciding a vape. And the needs of that specific person based on information present. You may not, you may hate the SSV and not have love for it like I do. It really doesn't matter. It's just an opinion and we are all here to share our opinions and knowledge in an effort to be helpful not to take offense someone not picking an SSV everytime it is compared to other great vapes out there simply because of some perverse obsession or whatever.

Based on the grandmas individual needs we know she wants something stealthy. I personally think that the E-nano and Vapolution is less heavy and more stealthy when compared, and on the note of stealthy I believe in that specific note it is ten times better.

You obviously feel that the SSV is the most STEALTHIEST thing on this planet. And that is fine, I will not go around calling your opinion on week experience. YOUR OPINION IS FINE. AS IS MINE. Just relax. It doesn't mean I feel that the SSV is in any way inferior based on other peoples individual needs, just because I feel it is ten times inferior compared to grandmas. Just like I feel the SSV is 20 times better than the two I recommended based on other needs.

Just like how you feel that the SSV is not ten times less stealth then the others and how you feel it is not ten times worse then the others based on portability, or whatever you decide to think that the SSV is not ten times worse than. It is just your opinion. And that is okay. You don't see me going around calling your opinion as something that needs to be called out on and called week experience.

Jeremy Driscoll,

grokit

well-worn member
Opinion without experience is at best speculation.

I think it's okay to reflect what the general consensus is of a product if you think you really have a grasp of it, but it's still hearsay until you've used it yourself.

Jeremy Driscoll

Opinion without experience is at best speculation.
I think it's okay to reflect what the general consensus is of a product if you think you really have a grasp of it, but it's still hearsay until you've used it yourself.

I couldn't agree more. I'm glad you feel the same way I always have. Thank you you all. I'm glad to see most people on here seem to believe the same way I do about the SSV, and with the only disagreement being that some feel that the SSV is not ten times worse regarding stealth/portability (or so I'm assuming) or god knows what ever else that makes SSV such a god (after all).

Jeremy Driscoll,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom