Slyme for the FlowerPot - TAG 12" Bent Neck!

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
Hey glass fans...
I bought a TWAX FlowerPot yesterday. Got to thinking what glass to pair it with.
I have always loved radioactive toxic glow in the dark neon green stuff, so I went in search of the perfect "Slyme Green" water pipe to go with the FP! :)

My wants: Thick Slyme Green Glass with wide base, offset mouthpiece to get my face away from the FlowerPot, and simple perc that hopefully won't rob much flavor. U.S. Sourced and shipped. Under $200, including shipping.

I ran across this one, after searching through about 50 different styles, from dozens of manufacturers:

Thick Ass Glass 12" Bent Neck, Matrix Diffuser (Slyme Green)

https://www.thickassglass.com/products/tag-bent-neck-matrix-diffuser

What do you all think? I pulled the plug at $113, including shipping (with 10% off coupon).

Photo:

F18y-WP-113T-6374FSlyme--1.jpg

Last edited:

MoltenTiger

Looks like you've made a good decision to me.

I love slyme and have been using a sublimator recently, which is a similar set up to the FP in some ways.
That style piece will pair with the FP very nicely, and the perc should be ideal too.

Here's my slyme rig, I recently got a new adapter made up for it by @trap_glass via istagram.
I'd recommend him for nice work at a great price, though you're TAG rig will be right as is.
19932208_330482260722879_4112552875228397568_n.jpg

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
Update:
FlowerPot received. Awesome beyond all expectations!
As for the TAG Bent neck? It seems to pair with the FlowerPot like they were made for each other! Very little draw resistance, a generous vapor storage chamber, and great looks that go all the way to the moon! :D
Extremely satisfied with these purchases. Consumerist hell sometimes has its bright side! :)

Top Bottom