Skyda 8 dry herbs

hnsenter

Hi everyone, new to the forum, new to vaporizing dry herbs =)

My friend introduced me to his atmos raw, and I love it. I already vape e-cigs, and have a ego-c vv. My friend said that some site sell the atomizer separately. I took to the web to find my own and I found a plethora of atomizers, the cheapest I found is the skyda 8 on vaperzon.com for $11.50 (http://vaperzon.com/shop/dry-herb-atomizer/skyda-8-dry-herb-atomizer/) on clearance sale.

I've seen a lot of good reviews for skyda 8, but I really liked the atmos raw that my friend has. I haven't been able to find just the atomizer, and for the whole kit, the cheapest I've seen them were for $50.00. With further research I also found out that the cheaper ones are usually fake, so I'd have to get something for $70?

In any case, I was just wondering if you guys would think that the skyda 8 on vaperzon.com is worth buying or should I just spend the extra $60 for a full atmos raw pen?

Screw it. going to buy it, it's only $15 shipped, i think it's worth the risk... there does seem to be good reviews out there for the skyda 8. I'll post when I get it. =D

Last edited by a moderator:
hnsenter,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
the same than expensive atmos products (and co) i think... come on guys, these companies don't do anything else, than buying a product they haven't designed themself and print their label on it and sell it for 5x of the price they have paid for. in the end all of these are made in china.
anyway, a cheap battery can be quite dangerous

SpruceGruve

Bag of sand in hand,Eyeing up the gold statue
these company's are a dime a dozen and fly-by-night,they might not be here next month to honor a warranty.

they just combust,in my opinion

SpruceGruve,

hnsenter

mmm What I ordered was just for the atomizer. I already have a 510 battery. As for the atomizer, it's only $15 on a clearance sale. I'll probably just throw it away if it doesn't work out.

hnsenter,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
since the dry herbs will be in touch with the wick directly it will combust your herbs without a doubt. only with a screen in between there might be a chance it feels a little bit like vaporizing for one or two puffs

mrweed,

hnsenter

since the dry herbs will be in touch with the wick directly it will combust your herbs without a doubt. only with a screen in between there might be a chance it feels a little bit like vaporizing for one or two puffs

I've never actually thought of that. I should get my skyda 8 early next week, I'll post up my findings, hopefully it's worth the money I paid for.

hnsenter,

Caligula

Maximus
I hear people can drop in glass or ceramic screens and that helps a bit.

Also to answer your question... you are inhaling from/through (heated) parts made by the lowest bidder in China. A country which has (recently) had companies that have knowingly been adding things like lead, mercury and various carcinogens to BABY FORMULA and pharmaceuticals in order to maximize profits.

.http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/subjects/m/melamine/index.html

Just something to think about.

Last edited:

weedemon

enthusiast
a friend of mine bought a skyda. he gave up on it shortly after buying it. :( was disappointed.

but don't be discouraged! I bought a crappy vape the first time round. it put me off vapor for years... what a mistake that was! :(

weedemon,
Top Bottom