Not open for further replies.

lepstadder

they work great for oil.

good price for sure form lotus

aqualab is cool but overpriced 4 sure

lepstadder,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Fear420-The lotus glass bell does NOT come wrapped with a Ti pad... that's why it costs more. With the lotus glass bell, you need to find a glass rod with a paddle at the end and take hits that way... the swing arm makes things much more convenient.

aznfknpride,

jumpoff_the_planet

I am very interested in these babies. I have just started seeing them around the site. I am curious as to who the first person was to think of this idea, anyone know? Seems like a great idea for vaporizing oil. To my knowledge if you make oil right it is only THC so it would probably be even better than traditional vapor.

jumpoff_the_planet,

FEAR420

aznfknpride said:
Fear420-The lotus glass bell does NOT come wrapped with a Ti pad... that's why it costs more. With the lotus glass bell, you need to find a glass rod with a paddle at the end and take hits that way... the swing arm makes things much more convenient.
Ti pads run around $20...Still cheaper to go lotus & get your own Ti pad & twist up a wire. If you cant twist a wire up to fit what you need,I doubt you should be attempting to make & use BHO in the first place...:2c:

FEAR420,

bubble monster

I guess they tend to run out of stock because they are the shit! They're hand made by a small company in Socal that prides themselves in quality. The design was originally from Hashmasta Kut in Canada but LAbworx perfected the design and made the Skillet availablle to the masses. They even have an all glass version out now!

modnote: If you are here to promote labworx you should read the rules.

bubble monster,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Lol they have not perfected it. Everyone that's hit an hmk curve will tell you the originator is by far the best...

minnesnowta,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom