Six months in--thanks, FC!

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
This past weekend marked six months since I started vaporizing exclusively. Wow, what a ride so far. I've become quite the vapor enthusiast, and I've only scratched the surface. I've obtained five vaporizers so far and will soon possess two more. I love the variety and flexibility, not to mention the vaporizing :cool:. In fact, I just had a nostalgic session with my Iolite--my first vape.

Most of all, I want to thank all you folks for sharing your knowledge, views, pictures, and videos. It's not a stretch at all to claim I've saved lots of time and headache by being a forum member. Also, being an endurance athlete I can definitely tell a difference in my training now that I've fucked combustion.

Cheers to you all, and happy vaping! :tup:

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Congratulations my man! I am glad you are seeing an overall improvement in your life and the performance you are able to achieve now that you have switched. I know how hard the switch can be. It is always great when you find something that works for you. What type of endurance stuff do you do? Did you have a hard time switching? I know for me it took multiple tries over many years before it stuck. Just yesterday I got handed a free joint, and I thought... what am I supposed to do with this??? I don't want to smoke it! I ended up cutting it open and breaking it up into an ELB for The Cloud!

Again Congratulations on the 6ths month anniversary!

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: Vapinghole

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Congrats on your six months smoke free :D Sure is life-changing!! Keep it up.

Lo,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Good for you man :tup:

Don't go spending much more of your hard-earned cash on vapes though, you already got one of the best of 'm anyways ;)

Vapinghole

Congratulations my man! I am glad you are seeing an overall improvement in your life and the performance you are able to achieve now that you have switched. I know how hard the switch can be. It is always great when you find something that works for you. What type of endurance stuff do you do? Did you have a hard time switching? I know for me it took multiple tries over many years before it stuck. Just yesterday I got handed a free joint, and I thought... what am I supposed to do with this??? I don't want to smoke it! I ended up cutting it open and breaking it up into an ELB for The Cloud!

Again Congratulations on the 6ths month anniversary!

Thanks, SliM! As for endurance stuff, I'm into triathlons, trail running, and the like. And I didn't have a hard time switching at all--this is primarily because the guy that showed me took the time to educate me (he had an Iolite). Once I experienced the taste/high/pain relief relative to combustion, I knew there would be no going back. I couldn't wait for the local head shop to open the following day so I could purchase my own Iolite. I found this forum a few days after that. I've combusted twice since, both times to be polite, not because I wanted or needed to.

Congrats on your six months smoke free :D Sure is life-changing!! Keep it up.

Thank you, Lo!! :tup:

Good for you man :tup:

Don't go spending much more of your hard-earned cash on vapes though, you already got one of the best of 'm anyways ;)

Thanks, OTA. That means a lot. I agree--I'm lucky to own my current vapes, and I love them very much. But I fear my V.A.S. is still in full force. My Pax arrives tomorrow :uhoh:

Congrats VapingHole! I completely fucked combustion brains out 20 days after you, ahah! :D

Thanks, vorrange!! And congrats to you too! I'm still fucking the shit out of that combustion bitch!

Vapinghole,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Congrats, VHole.... But I have to admit that I kinda miss Derek Smalls.

He wrote this, you know.

:peace:

Vapinghole

Congrats, VHole.... But I have to admit that I kinda miss Derek Smalls.

He wrote this, you know.

:peace:

Stu - This is Derek's special new friend, Keyrock. He's 100,000 years old. Derek will return, I promise!

I am wondering... what type of shoes do you wear when you run? I am into minimalist footwear and FiveFingers!

I have different shoes for different runs. When trail running, which is what I do most often, I wear minimalist shoes. My favorites are the Merrell Trail Gloves, which use the same sole as the FiveFingers, but it's a closed upper. I just couldn't get a good fit with the FiveFingers. On the road, I'll wear Reebok minimalist shoes (customized with my name, of course :brow:). If I have a particularly long, challenging trail or road run, I'll wear something with a tad more support.

Vapinghole,
Top Bottom