Sinus problems when vaping. Anyone else get this?

Alexis

@2GnomeMe welcome to the forum and first, glad to hear you have some relief now. My furst thoughts were to wonder if there was an infection involved? I always ask this question immediately in such cases because to my knowledge, and IME where there is a problem, very often there is a pathogen underlying it which most often evades diagnosis.

But regardless, vaping flower should not "cause" any such type of negative or harmful reaction, not on that scale anyway. It may have "triggered" it, It could have been a coincidence. So for all you know there may be no real risk to vaping the flower itself, going forward.

Detox, expectorant actions do and can occur randomly. And often we can seem to suffer an intense negative or allergy like reaction to a particular treatment, herb or natural medicine which is in fact a healing crisis, involving the symptoms intensifying dramatically as the body really gets to work of putting it right and purging the toxins.

Im only saying this because you say the flower does help you in some ways. So if it isnt a real risk going forward for it would be a shame to lose that avenue, from a medical and regulating point of view.

Anyway hope you get some answers and things can get a lot more steady and clear soon.

Alexis,

2GnomeMe

You people are kind, thank you :love:

I always have sinus issues, so it wouldn't surprise me if I have a very low grade, non infected "sinus infection". Using my sinus irrigator a couple of weeks ago I used it 2x in a row and finally some slightly yellow tinged clear junk came out.. I suspect it is super, duper deep up in my sinus.

I also think today's misery was another day of migraine unfortunately. Migraines can mimic sinus issues to an almost exact list of symptoms.

I have way too many different grams of strains to just stop now LOL. Plus, yes, I have so many positive benefits even micro-dosing (heck, I use so little it's more like MACRO-dosing!). I will try tiny puff by tiny puff and see what happens. Not today though.. only when I feel ready. :peace:

2GnomeMe,
Top Bottom