since vaping exclusively...

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Lo said:
Umm, yeah! So I have OCD and VAS it appears!

I have a collection of vapes and ecig mods as well....and I keep window shopping others ;)

VAS sufferers unite :D

I'm so depressed, my birthday is coming up and I still don't know what I want!

jeffp,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
see as long as you call it a collection I think you can keep adding to it... :uhoh:

says the man who has a new purple days heating up for the first time and just ordered a Color Changing Bong Straw from etsy... :uhoh:

rabblerouser,

NYC Vape

Since trying a Volcano 8 months ago (or so) I am totally smokeless. Only twice did I smoke during this period (only 1 hit each time), and once was pretty bad, and the other I found surprisingly okay.

I still pass when someone offers to smoke me out, but now I need to have multiple vaporizers.

I have taken my Extreme everywhere - to parties, clubs, restaurants (one had a very high back booth) concerts, even on a boat.

I seriously need a portable, but 2 people I know with Iolites can't get them running to even let me sample it.

Will soon have a Volcano and as well as a VapeXhale, so I have the best of all worlds, Bag, direct draw, and whip model. Just need a better portable than my VG.

NYC Vape,

vapirtoo

IMHO, the mflb with at least 4 fresh batteries will definitely keep you
totally smashed for an evening out . :ko: :ko:
If you can handle recharging batts all the time.

vapirtoo,

NYC Vape

Thanks,

Will look into MFLB. That would be my fifth vape, so far. Looking to fill out the collection with VapeXhale.

NYC Vape,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
vapirtoo said:
IMHO, the mflb with at least 4 fresh batteries will definitely keep you
totally smashed for an evening out . :ko: :ko:
If you can handle recharging batts all the time.

At least four batteries? I don't know if you own the LB, but I'm guessing you don't.

One battery keeps me totally smashed for about two days. Anyone who needs four batteries for an evening out is doing a lot of sharing.

NYC Vape: Get yourself the MFLB ASAP. You will not regret it. I admire your dedication though, lugging an Extreme around. I hate to move mine from the TV room to my office, a distance of about 40 feet. Fortunately, I have my LB so I don't need to do that anymore.

pakalolo,

vapirtoo

Yeah Pakalolo,
I know that 4 batts is overkill, but I was trying to be on the safe side. :uhoh:
I remember one post where they were doing two trenches each to get ripped! :ko: :ko:
I use one batt, maybe two a day and that's on vacation vaping 24/7. Two trenches
will last all day if I regrind the ABV and reload. :p

vapirtoo,

mattybass

Quasi-Intellectual
audiodelic said:
Vaporizing is the best thing that ever happened to pot culture.

Well said. It's pretty evident that, in the past 50 years, pot has not gained ground on the societal impact, if not become more taboo. For the community itself, vaporizers are the key to enjoying pot without the few side effects that come with it anyway. I have zero guilt about vaporizing :lol:

mattybass,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
Some of the advantages that ive felt are most crucial.

I can actually work with a clear head the next day, before i used to be so burnt out first thing in the morning after night of smoking. :o
Could not smoke many times since i would be paranoid who would smell it. I stay in a factory so its crucial no one smells smoke.
The high itself totally reflects quality with no burn out after.
Health benefits we are all aware off.
ABV butter is icing on the cake.

audiodelic,

vapirtoo

Mattybass,
I agree zero guilt, thank god. The benefits seem endless. :/

vapirtoo,

2clicker

Observer
mattybass said:
audiodelic said:
Vaporizing is the best thing that ever happened to pot culture.

Well said.

funny... im currently trying to convert my brother and found myself saying this exact quote the other day "vaporizing is the best thing to happen to the cannabis culture since cannabis"

2clicker,

PerseusStoned

JDSupreme said:
The MFLB converts about a person a month for me. It does all the talking haha
I'm only up to every other month; wish we could get some sort of commissions on them :)

2clicker said:
there is one problem with switching over completely though...

i dont have a portable so now when im not at home and others offer me herbs via the old method, i pass. and when i do they get all huffy and puffy about what an herb snob or elitist i am. blasphemy!

Same problem man. You don't want to smoke a joint and all of a sudden you're the "fun police". Unfortunately a lot of my weed using friends will never get it anyway since they're all regular hard-drug/cigarette smokers.

PerseusStoned,
Top Bottom