since vaping exclusively...

2clicker

Observer
i cant even stand the taste of combusting shrubs. for real... i broke my heater cover on my vape today and im vapeless for the time being. needless to say ive been combusting since that happened and it is not tasting good. serially i cant believe how bad it tastes... i cant believe that i was ok with this for this long!

the same goes for tobacco as well. cigs are disgusting.

best part is that ive only been vaping exclusively for a lil over a month. incredible.

2clicker,

JustinOG

Zen Vapist
I feel you. its been two months since i got buddha, and the heater cover broke all by itself =|
Im waiting on a free replacement from 7th floor tho =]

JustinOG,

Anthony

Anthony
Yea I love my Zephyr Ion with it filtered thru my SYN Showerhead bong. Its like a night and day difference of efficiency and taste from combustion. Also, With water filtration and Ice in the ice catcher it takes vapeing to the next level, Iced vape is so smooth and amazing!

Anthony,

Pappy

shmaporist
I think you gotta have a backup vape
or 2 or 3 like me
or 4 perhaps in case you have a marijuana relapse. :lol:

Pappy,

vapirtoo

it's better to have and don't need, than to need and don't have.
When it comes to vaporizers, the more the merrier. :brow:

vapirtoo,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
I feel the same combustion has become a total no no for me, it just tastes so disgusting.

Vaporizing is the best thing that ever happened to pot culture.

audiodelic,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
My whole trip into vaporizing started with an switching to an e-cig. I started to feel alot healthier (especially in lungs) and decided to start vaporizing my herb as well. About a month later I was out somewhere and didn't have a vape so I rolled a joint up. It was some incredible bud, but it just tasted like resin and burnt paper. I couldn't believe it! I packed a little bit into a bowl and took a hit....gross! Burnt plant taste. Anywa,y I quickly went and started looking for a portable vape. Never again.

I'll stay sober before I go combusting again, and backup vapes are a great investment

JDSupreme,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Welcome to the club. I dont combust anymore unless I am with someone who isnt vape savvy. Usually in cases like that I have my VG on ready 5 so I am not left out :)

AGBeer,

2clicker

Observer
well ive have ordered some backup glass for my da buddha... new wand, heater cover (X2), and mouth piece. that way if something breaks again ive got a replacement.

i am also considering a MFLB very serially.

heres a question... is anyone aware of a glue or epoxy that is high temp and food grade...? i ask cuz i can repair this heater cover if i knew that using it after would be safe. anyone got any ideas?

2clicker,

GreenLeaf

2click-I have a MFLB and I love it.

It's all that I use. Most of my friends don't smoke or don't anymore.

Also since vaping I don't want to smoke trees again since I'd rather vape that and get all of the THC and get very high. :)

GreenLeaf,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
GreenLeaf said:
2click-I have a MFLB and I love it.

It's all that I use. Most of my friends don't smoke or don't anymore.

Also since vaping I don't want to smoke trees again since I'd rather vape that and get all of the THC and get very high. :)
The MFLB converts about a person a month for me. It does all the talking haha

JDSupreme,

Vaporfuckingized

I know what your saying but I do enjoy the once a month or so that i'll smoke some nice dank with my nice clean pipe and it doesn't taste bad to me. But I myself got a back up vape which of course is also incredibly portable MFLB!

Vaporfuckingized,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
+1,000 - I just wish someone had told me to stop lighting that shit on fire decades ago.

The last couple times I even tried combustion it was so awful tasting I couldn't continue.

I'm OCD about my need to never be without a vape, hence I own quite a collection and multiples of my daily drivers just so I'll never be forced back to combustion.

Combustion is so year 2000, 90's and 80's and 70's and 60's lol! I'm a vaper for life now!

Lo,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I couldn't agree more, Lo. I'm up to 5 vapes since converting in Feb. I was really happy to find the LB for times that I'm on the road, etc. But the times I am most happy to have it are when the power goes out! Just make sure your batteries are charged!

The few times I've combusted since Feb. have been real turn offs. I've said it before, but I would pass before combusting again. All the more reason to have a small portable handy. ;)

momofthegoons,

loewan

I have not used my glass and Sliver Palm Leaf since I got my i-Inhale for solo toking. For communal gathering at my friends houses, a nicely rolled doob still goes a lot further than even a well packed vap.

Definitely agrees with the whole dirtiness of combustion though. Just gave my pipes a good soak with the cleaning liquid and the crap that comes off... Minging!!!

loewan,

vapirtoo

Yes ladies, I also wish someone had made me aware of the vaporizing bennies decades ago.:cool:
I always had a hard time justifying my smoking as I'm something of a health freak.
This is the first summer of vaping for me, and my body and head really love it.
The few times that I've recently combusted with friends made me realize what a jerk I've been.
As Kurt Vonnegut would say, A fire at one end and a fool on the other! :lol:
Interestingly when I first started vaping, this March, I kept getting a jones for a doob. When I finally gave in and lit up, I couldn't stand the whole routine. Even the high was strange and weak. Vaping or swamp water is all I need. :peace:

vapirtoo,

2clicker

Observer
there is one problem with switching over completely though...

i dont have a portable so now when im not at home and others offer me herbs via the old method, i pass. and when i do they get all huffy and puffy about what an herb snob or elitist i am. blasphemy!

im getting a MFLB soon i think

2clicker,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
JDSupreme said:
My whole trip into vaporizing started with an switching to an e-cig. I started to feel alot healthier (especially in lungs) and decided to start vaporizing my herb as well. About a month later I was out somewhere and didn't have a vape so I rolled a joint up. It was some incredible bud, but it just tasted like resin and burnt paper. I couldn't believe it! I packed a little bit into a bowl and took a hit....gross! Burnt plant taste. Anywa,y I quickly went and started looking for a portable vape. Never again.

I'll stay sober before I go combusting again, and backup vapes are a great investment

Yeah somebody sent me a nice e-cig setup recently and I love it. It's the "totally wicked e-ni" and i some ways I prefer it to smoking a cigarette although I am still addicted and still smoke a certain number of cigarettes a day, for now. Without attempting to cut down or quit, I've already reduced my smoking by 1/2 or more.

It's fun puffing on an e-cig at the gas station.

Yes, good to have a couple of vaporizers at the ready. I've gotten a few good deals on my local craigslist and from the vaporizers for sale section here.

jeffp,

djonkoman

can still combust, same as it always was(with combustion I only sometimes tasted weed the first hit and otherwise I mostly didn't taste it that much, probably sonething to do with my bad small, luckily I have sometimes clear episodes in wich only the taste of vaping is already so incredible)
but I like the vaporizereffect much more, while ago I was with a few friends combusting for the first time in a while and more at the end of the evening it 'disconnected' me from myself more(with followeing on that, when I got home, the tired aftereffect, vaping also gives that but not so strong and easier to work away with a few vaporclouds)

djonkoman,

CombustionJunction

What's Your Function?
I gotta say.... when I first read this thread... I couldn't believe that vaping exclusively would make me hate combustion. I've always used a mix of vaping and combusting, and never had a problem with the taste of either one. But, ever since I got my Zephry Ion, I've done nothing but vape. It's been less than 2 weeks. I just picked up my delicious bong to light up a bowl and *puke*! It's not delicious anymore! :o It tastes like an ashtray! Even the green hit! What a huge difference!

Now, don't get me wrong... I will never turn down a bowl and I'll probably combust with friends and such, but you're definitely not alone on this and I don't see doing anything but vaping at home.

CombustionJunction,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I know exactly what you mean. I have a rotating continuum of friends that come by to party and one friend in particular is averse to vaporzing; she only likes joints. I like rolling them but they are so wasteful and stupid. I call this person a "high maintenance pothead."

jeffp,

max

Out to lunch
momofthegoons said:
I couldn't agree more, Lo. I'm up to 5 vapes since converting in Feb.
I used to think it was just me and a few other weirdos, with the multiple models. These days I feel a lot better that many others have my same affliction.

max,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
max said:
momofthegoons said:
I couldn't agree more, Lo. I'm up to 5 vapes since converting in Feb.
I used to think it was just me and a few other weirdos, with the multiple models. These days I feel a lot better that many others have my same affliction.

Max I'm also developing a new found affliction for multiple models of ecigs - both forms of vaping are extremely satisfying also on an OCD level for wanting to explore different avenues.
VAS - vaporizer acquisition syndrome.

jeffp,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Umm, yeah! So I have OCD and VAS it appears!

I have a collection of vapes and ecig mods as well....and I keep window shopping others ;)

VAS sufferers unite :D

Lo,
Top Bottom