Simrell Collection

Squiby

an airport would be located where the midsection and the tip meet allowing for air to travel thru if you were to use a carb then eh
The air port is a hole located close to the middle of the stem. It's often referred to as a carb. But it isn't. The air port allows free air restriction and clean air to enter the VC stem. The air port doesn't come in contact with vapor, so the stem interior doesnt require cleaning.

The picture below is of the 2017 and 2018 Vapcap M model. You can see the carb holes a bit more than midway down the stem.

2lvnvrb.jpg

Last edited:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I've been using this beauty exclusively (for vapcap sessions) since I got it and love it!

The curved shape of his stems feels great, just like the high-end pen-shape I'm familiar with from my youth. I think that's a big draw for me...how it feels so natural in my hand. I got a Galaxy stem for my son and am very jealous of him...it's fucking dope!

I'm already a fan, and love the work being put out by simrell collection. Keep it up!

primitiveorganic

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hello everybody, I hope all is well!

I’ve been extremely busy working on orders and trying to get them shipped out in a timely fashion! Unfortunately I haven’t had the time to be as active as I would like to be on the forums. Im extremely humbled by the response of the community and the acceptance of my passion, which is woodworking! I continue everyday to try and innovate new products and offer more options to customize your user experience! One of the biggest things that I would like to implement, is to streamline the ordering process and make it easier to get pricing on custom units. I love to directly interact with each customer on Instagram to make sure they get exactly what they want! Unfortunately it’s starting to get overwhelming and there’s not enough time in the day to do everything I need to do!

@kidfated to address your concern, I have an IT guy that has been helping me to build the website, he has added content to the layout of the site as an example of how the overall feel will be. I’ve been so busy that I haven’t had the time to go over the edits and changes that need to be made. These are the reasons that I do not promote my website and take all orders directly on Instagram, simply because the website isn’t ready.

There’s a lot of excited things that are soon to come! Including the new and revised CLOAK! Which will be put into production in March! I’ve addressed previous concerns about the old cloak and made the necessary changes to the new version!

I don’t remember how to add photos to the forum, so if you would like to find out more information and see the new “cloak” please check out my Instagram! If there’s any questions I would be happy to answer them! Just send me a message on Instagram!

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Funny how the review on the site went from subject matter pens to vaporizer same phrasing different name. Either way, seems highly misleading. Why would in “incomplete” site have all these options for the public to see recent work, if you didn’t want people to see, maybe it should’ve been private until it was “finished”. That doesn’t explain the same review different name on your Facebook or the other issues that have popped up. I’ve been around awhile, if you wanna know anything that I’ve found out about simrell, shoot me a pm. Support the guys that have supported our community so well. :2c:

caseball2051

Funny how the review on the site went from subject matter pens to vaporizer same phrasing different name. Either way, seems highly misleading. Why would in “incomplete” site have all these options for the public to see recent work, if you didn’t want people to see, maybe it should’ve been private until it was “finished”. That doesn’t explain the same review different name on your Facebook or the other issues that have popped up. I’ve been around awhile, if you wanna know anything that I’ve found out about simrell, shoot me a pm. Support the guys that have supported our community so well. :2c:

If you've got something to add please give this information to all. This is stupid.

Simrell has made many customers happy here and elsewhere and seems like a welcome addition to the community. If you've got information contrary to that, spill it.

Otherwise this is childish and inappropriate. Additionally, the fact that you're asking members to contact you directly about it is also stupid.

Why shoot the breeze about it, when you could be about it?

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
@KidFated. If you have something nefarious to report, please share it with the staff via PM and let us handle it. Making these types of accusatory posts in the thread is not a good look. @primitiveorganic has explained the "reviews" issue that you have alluded to already. If you want further clarification from him, please contact him via PM.

Thank you.

:peace:

primitiveorganic

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hello everybody! I hope all is well! I’ve been quit on of platforms lately, putting my focus towards fulfilling orders and getting caught up! I’ve been blessed to have a ton of work, but this leaves no time for anything else! I have implemented new systems to organize orders and customer service, so things can run more smoothly! With only being a 1 man shop, it gets hard to juggle everything! This has allowed me to shed light on some weak points that will be addressed soon! Also Some FC members have brought somethings to my attention that will be addressed very soon as well! I appreciate any insight on things that I can improve on!

My goal is to continue to innovate new dynavap accessories and be transparent through the entire process! If you have any problems or concerns, please feel free to message me directly! I will try to be more active on this page from now on as well! Hopefully once a week!

((PS how do I upload photos on here, it’s been some time?))

little maggie

These are beautiful. I don't use my vapcaps enough to buy one though. At some point maybe some wood mouthpieces for other vapes would be great to see.

I didn't see the pens or other non vapcap options on the website. Did I miss them or are they somewhere else?

little maggie,

Verax

My Simrell collection Vortex with Intercooler arrived yesterday afternoon.

it’s worth every penny. Never have I enjoyed my Vapcap experience more.

@Imsooohighrn420 Troy my friend. You were spot on with your review.

Totally agree! How can this thread not have any pictures?! I'm loving mine. One more added benefit for those of you that like fine gound - the intercooler acts as a secondary screen. Sometimes on straight path vapcap stems, I get tiny flecks of herb that make it to my mouth. With the vortex, I never get those, as they get caught up in the intercooler. It makes a much more enjoyable experience for me. :)

20190918-DSC01891.jpg

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
My Simrell is the BOMB!!! Been using the fuck outta this thing and am loving it!

My Dr Dabber Switch has been excellent as a induction heater. Just got my Lucid Apollo 2 so I don’t have to beat up my Switch. My Simrell is #1

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Hey @Verax , that is an impressive stem dye...what's the name of the color combinations, do you know?

The stem is a burl, right? What variety of wood?

At any rate, nice effect!

Fat Freddy,

Verax

Hey @Verax , that is an impressive stem dye...what's the name of the color combinations, do you know?

The stem is a burl, right? What variety of wood?

At any rate, nice effect!

sorry man, I didn't make it. The creator - Austyn Simrell (@simrellcollection on IG) would have to answer. He's pretty responsive on Instagram if you are on there.

Verax,

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
LOL! Yeah, I kinda assumed YOU didn't make it but I was thinking that maybe, as the owner, you might have asked those type of questions of the maker? No?

Fat Freddy,

Verax

LOL! Yeah, I kinda assumed YOU didn't make it but I was thinking that maybe, as the owner, you might have asked those type of questions of the maker? No?

Not on this one. He showed me a pic of the blanks he had on hand, and I chose the one I liked the look of best. :)

Verax,
Reactions: Ramahs
Top Bottom