Silver Surfer Vaporizer (SSV) with extras, like new make offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grokit

well-worn member
:science: Great vape looking for a good home:

I have decided to part with one of my SSV's, this is the one that got the vape party started for me years ago. In fact I liked this one so much that I bought a second one, which has been more heavily used than this one -- so even though this unit is more "classic", the hours on it aren't too heavy. The unit is in excellent (9/10) condition, no chips or scratches on any of the glass, the painted base, or the anodized body.

Included are two different styles of aroma dish, the og matching anodized one that clips on and uses the small round glass dish, and the modern all-glass version. You also get a standard wand and heater cover, two 3' lengths of matching red ssv tubing (one new, one almost new with the glass mouthpiece), a matching red glass marble pick, the 7th floor carry-case in new condition, five extra screens, the og instructions and decal, and a brand-new 100% cotton matching ssv xl t-shirt. The decal even matches! I would like to get $220 $190 $OLD for the lot, including priority mail shipping in the usa to a paypal-confirmed address.

MAvcj4M.jpg

t3UY5yE.jpg

LNRdDoY.jpg

~3pm on the dial, turned on for about a minute :tup:

FTzNFhz.jpg

The t-shirt has never been worn or washed.

cH6J8xV.jpg

:buzz:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom