Silver surfer fail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

killinitslo

I have owned a silver surfer vaporizer for about 3 years now, and up until now have been very satisfied. Lately, I have noticed that the vaporizer does not heat up as it once did. 1:00 used t be a great setting for me, but now I find myself turn the surfer to full blast just to vaporize. Is their any way to remedy this?

killinitslo,

MacRadish

Is the heater in full view or by some chance did it slip part way down? My first SSV (used) was like that. Removed the base and saw the retaining ring had come loose and the heater was half way up into the heater cover and half way down in the base. I slid the heater back up and secured and never had another issue.

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
My old surfer kinda had the same problem...worked great for a year or so then had to turn it all the way up to max just to get same effects as about 12 oclock position. A couple weeks after this happened i noticed the only time it would heat up/ turn on was in the max position. Not sure if it had to be turned up to max the entire time or i just noticed it a couple weeks after the first issue but wither way i had to send it back for repair

Mynameismud,

darkrom

Great Scott!
3 years of great vapor out of a vape like the SSV is hardly a fail IMO. :rockon:

darkrom,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom