Sigelei fuchia 213w

Status
Not open for further replies.

trill_i_am

I got a sigelei fuchia 213 from a guy who owed me some money. I figured there had to be some way to smoke thc wax or oil or something. I'm hearing the wax thing is almost impossible. Can I use the thc ejuice with it somehow? I'm so lost and everywhere I go someone is trying to sell me whatever they have in stock. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

trill_i_am,

waxdab23

There are a bunch of different wax atomizers you can use on that mod. My favorites are listed in my signature, and they are all compatible with your mod.

E-juice is a bit more complicated. You'll find mega threads on this site about the topic. You would need to buy something mix with your concentrate to make thc infused e-juice. I gave up on this a long time ago.

waxdab23,

trill_i_am

There are a bunch of different wax atomizers you can use on that mod. My favorites are listed in my signature, and they are all compatible with your mod.

E-juice is a bit more complicated. You'll find mega threads on this site about the topic. You would need to buy something mix with your concentrate to make thc infused e-juice. I gave up on this a long time ago.

Thanks bro, appreciate the help. I just never realized this could be so complicated.

trill_i_am,

Baron23

I got a sigelei fuchia 213 from a guy who owed me some money. I figured there had to be some way to smoke thc wax or oil or something. I'm hearing the wax thing is almost impossible. Can I use the thc ejuice with it somehow? I'm so lost and everywhere I go someone is trying to sell me whatever they have in stock. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
It really isn't that complicated. You can screw any 510 atomizer onto that box mod and make it work. Personally, I believe that coil atomizers are hard hitting but rather yesterday in terms of technology, ease of maintenance and cleaning, and taste.

I do prefer ceramic donut or even ceramic plate atomizers and in particular like the Divine Tribes 2.5 donut atty. Now, the Atmos Kiln atomizer is an exact copy of the DT 2.5. But even better, New Vape (great company) has a sale on their branded version of the DT 2.5 for a whopping $10!! You can't beat this and I would highly recommend you get one, mate it to your box mod, and run it at 12-14 watts and you will have good results.

http://www.newvape.com/velvet-hammer-atomizer/

P.S. - like pretty much ALL concentrate atomizers, DON'T OVERLOAD IT. These are devices for grain of rice or BB size loads...NOT .5 grams of shatter dumped in there to make a big melty mess...yeah?!

Baron23,
Reactions: waxdab23

trill_i_am

It really isn't that complicated. You can screw any 510 atomizer onto that box mod and make it work. Personally, I believe that coil atomizers are hard hitting but rather yesterday in terms of technology, ease of maintenance and cleaning, and taste.

I do prefer ceramic donut or even ceramic plate atomizers and in particular like the Divine Tribes 2.5 donut atty. Now, the Atmos Kiln atomizer is an exact copy of the DT 2.5. But even better, New Vape (great company) has a sale on their branded version of the DT 2.5 for a whopping $10!! You can't beat this and I would highly recommend you get one, mate it to your box mod, and run it at 12-14 watts and you will have good results.

http://www.newvape.com/velvet-hammer-atomizer/

P.S. - like pretty much ALL concentrate atomizers, DON'T OVERLOAD IT. These are devices for grain of rice or BB size loads...NOT .5 grams of shatter dumped in there to make a big melty mess...yeah?!
Thanks so much! Ordering now!

trill_i_am,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom