Sic dish with Errlectric InfinityCoil?

Gn0sis

In the market for my first e-nail setup. Really want to try the flavor produced by the sic dish and sapphire insert combo based on all the rave reviews I've been reading on here

It seems to me that overall, with price not being a primary factor, Errlectric make the best units... But, they do not make the flat coils that are recommended for the HE nail + sic dish + sapphire insert setup :(

Would the sic dish + sapphire still work well with a barrel coil? Perhaps if I use a higher temperature? Anyone here run/tried this setup?

If not, what would be a comparable quality alternative?

Gn0sis,

PoopMachine

You could use a Liger with a barrel coil. Id double check and make sure tho.. I thought Errlectric stuff was proprietary.

PoopMachine,

Gn0sis

You could use a Liger with a barrel coil. Id double check and make sure tho.. I thought Errlectric stuff was proprietary.

errlectric have the infinitycoil (barrel) which goes on the HE infiniti nail/sic dish

Gn0sis,

PoopMachine

Yea but that Infiniti adapter wont work with the SIC dish so you'll need to go with a Liger if the coil will fit.

PoopMachine,

Gn0sis

yeah, thats what i was wondering. if the infiniti adapter can work with the sic dish + sapphire insert. because it seems to me, you can just use a higher temperature and it would be fine.

Gn0sis,
Top Bottom