Shrooms

Hello,

I wonder if any1 vapes shrooms and can tell me about the effects / onset / temperatures.

:science:

kasimier1337,

ginolicious

I would no vape them or smoke them. I did so by mistake years ago. Someone used my coffee grinder I used for grinding my bud. They had used it for shrooms and if I recall correctly I couldn’t see for a little while.

Ubiquito

A high dose mushroom trip can be very similar in nature and intensity to DMT, but the mushroom experience lasts longer. One of the amazing things about smoking/vaporizing DMT is that the intensity comes on almost instantly and the duration is so short. What occurs during that short amount of time, however, can certainly take much longer to process. :D

Vaping shrooms has no effect, BTW.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Yeah. I've been meaning to give DMT a try for some time.

I need to get me a few pieces of glass equipment and some of that bark so that I can do an acid extraction. Maybe later this year...

Deleted Member 1643

I need to get me a few pieces of glass equipment and some of that bark so that I can do an acid extraction. Maybe later this year...

MHRB is readily available, as it can also be used as a purple dye. The acid-base extraction is surprisingly easy to do. You'll find many tutorials online. You can just dab the fluffy white crystals.

One thing to keep in mind is that the effects are almost completely canceled by SSRIs. You'll be seeing mild kaleidoscopic visuals while anyone who joins you will be talking to aliens. Learned that one the hard way. :bang:

Also - you don't need to inhale. You can consume with a natural MAOI to extend the duration of the experience.

Last edited:
Deleted Member 1643,
Reactions: Ramahs

CANtalk

Someone's thinking out of the box @kasimier1337 :nod:. I see some diverging opinions in your question so I quickly checked the science for more good info...

I found a couple considerations that come to mind.

First psilocybin is reported as the main active ingredient of mushrooms, http://www.emcdda.europa.eu/publications/drug-profiles/mushrooms. The pharmacology of psilocybin is well known, https://maps.org/research-archive/w3pb/2002/2002_Passie_22704_1.pdf; it shows that psilocybin itself is not hallucinogenic, rather after oral ingestion and the first past effect (metabolism) it's converted to Psilocin which is the hallucinogen. So there's no direct brain interactions giving psychoactive effects from vaping psilocybin until it's metabolised in the body after travelling through the bloodstream.

Here's the second consideration, I assume that your goal of vaping mushrooms is to vape psilocybin. Technically it's possible (and god knows what other compounds one will be vaping at the same time). So I looked up the boiling point of psilocybin (to vaporize it) and it's in the range of 480-523 degrees Celsius, 900 F plus. I'd assume at that temperature one will be combusting the shrooms, so now we're talking about smoking mushrooms. https://merryjane.com/culture/can-you-smoke-magic-mushrooms.

I'm not seeing any reason to do it. To each their own.

:peace::leaf:

Last edited:

rnartian

Earthling flora is... fascinating.
I smoked shrooms a few times like 30 years ago and ya didnt really do much ,
Snorted acid a few times too , now that definatly worked lol
Smoked?!

...after reading the rest of the thread, I understand. I was under the assumption that you needed the conversion of psilocybin to psilocin to get anything out of it. I know psilocybin is water soluable, and doesn't degrade too badly in high temperatures (at least, not in a dehydrator), but I don't think it would convert as readily if vaped, if at all.

rnartian,

chris 71

Yes smoked , was young and not to smart . 30 years ago was a long time ,before internet and all the information we have readily avalible .
I even knowingly smoked moldly weed lol things i would never do now .

I think remember there was some kind of effect from smoking the mushrooms but nothing like eating them .

I ate plenty too i dont think i would dare touch them now lol weed and beer is all i need nowadays

Ramahs

Yes smoked , was young and not to smart . 30 years ago was a long time ,before internet and all the information we have readily avalible .
I even knowingly smoked moldly weed lol things i would never do now .

I think remember there was some kind of effect from smoking the mushrooms but nothing like eating them .

I ate plenty too i dont think i would dare touch them now lol weed and beer is all i need nowadays

I'm reminded of when I was an adolescent kid, something like 12 years old...before I'd had access to any real drugs. I remember taking small quantities of every herb from every bottle in my mother's kitchen cabinet...because I wanted to try rolling them up and smoking them to see if I got any "effect" from any of them.

I was being a dumbass kid...but one thing I can promise you from what I remember of those "experiments" is that you don't want to smoke crushed red peppers...ever. That hurt...a lot :mental:

But yeah, I'm pretty sure that shrooms shouldn't be smoked.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.

I didn't know if shroom discussion was allowed on the FC, but if so I wouldn't mind talking about them. I have been reading a lot lately about microdosing shrooms as a way of improving mood, reducing depression, etc. without much of the trippy nature. Of course, that would be eating not smoking them.

I tried shrooms twice when I was younger. I remember a happy, racy sativa like high. I don't remember Jerry Garcia talking to me while taking the form of a unicorn.

chris 71

I tried shrooms twice when I was younger. I remember a happy, racy sativa like high. I don't remember Jerry Garcia talking to me while taking the form of a unicorn.

Lol ya i never had a bad trip from acid or mushrooms . and man i did a lot of them first time i did papper blodder type acid i was 13 years old , through out my teenage years i had many many experiences with acid and shrooms.

lots of the miro dot acid type purple mics , strawberry micro dots , yellow sunshine names like that ect ect ...

we got onto snorting them once in a while for a faster type effect . i once accidentally snorta a few hits at once because me and my buddies crushed up our last few hits and made tiny lines with them .

ofcoarse we were all already on acid trips from the hits we took by mouth, and too stupid to realise they were so tiny and all soo close together . that whoever went first would end up sucking them all up with one snort lol and ya i was the dummy that went first .

Anyway in all the tmies i did it i dont remember any bad trips with acid or shrooms just really really super smilly giggly laughing trips and happy .

I dont mean to glorify my experiences or encouage others with my posting hear its just what my personal experience was

I dont know if it had any effect lasting or not on my brian or metal funtioning im a full time employed person i have had a brain mri and catscan with everything coming back normal soo who knows lol

At this time in my life though i would be far too worried about having a panic attack lol

BabyFacedFinster

Just wanted to state for any future trippers that my Divine Tribe donut (v.3
5) works beautifully with DMT.

Is it true that you need to hit it three times? I have read in a few places that no matter how fucked up you feel you need to take that third hit in a row. DMT isn't for me, but I was just curious.

BabyFacedFinster,
I've only done shrooms a few times, and it's been a few years, but my best experiences were with low doses. Anywhere from 1-1.5g was very kind to me. The most I've done was ~2.5g, which was actually a really cool and fun trip, but I did faint unexpectedly during the comedown (possible dehydration). That part wasn't very fun.

letter never sent,

chimpybits

Is it true that you need to hit it three times? I have read in a few places that no matter how fucked up you feel you need to take that third hit in a row. DMT isn't for me, but I was just curious.
I too have read the three times to hyperspace advice. So far, I've managed to load about 30 mg onto the donut and can hit it all in 1 hit. I find there is nothing left in the next hit. I'm not sure I could load more onto the donut without it leaking down.

I also find this amount brings me to the edge of what is called a breakthrough. My living room is utterly transformed into some sort of alien child's party but is still recognizable as my living room. Also there is some dissolution of ego.

I'm building up courage to do more. However I doubt the donut can handle more and what would really be ideal would be to have a second atomizer+mod loaded.

Anyway, the last DMT trip I took was a couple weeks back and it was euphoric and amazing. Shrooms not at all. I've done as much as 3.5g. Acid is much better for me, so I'll be tripping more on it essentially hoping to extend that DMT experience. I do try to keep the experience pure, but find myself eventually working in some weed and it's always much more enjoyable. ymmv

BabyFacedFinster

I too have read the three times to hyperspace advice. So far, I've managed to load about 30 mg onto the donut and can hit it all in 1 hit. I find there is nothing left in the next hit. I'm not sure I could load more onto the donut without it leaking down.

I also find this amount brings me to the edge of what is called a breakthrough. My living room is utterly transformed into some sort of alien child's party but is still recognizable as my living room. Also there is some dissolution of ego.

I'm building up courage to do more. However I doubt the donut can handle more and what would really be ideal would be to have a second atomizer+mod loaded.

Anyway, the last DMT trip I took was a couple weeks back and it was euphoric and amazing. Shrooms not at all. I've done as much as 3.5g. Acid is much better for me, so I'll be tripping more on it essentially hoping to extend that DMT experience. I do try to keep the experience pure, but find myself eventually working in some weed and it's always much more enjoyable. ymmv

Take it slow @chimpybits. I have thought about microdosing shrooms as a way to wellness, but I'm too afraid to try any of it.

You may have seen these, but there are a whole bunch and they are funny AF.

BabyFacedFinster,

chimpybits

Take it slow @chimpybits. I have thought about microdosing shrooms as a way to wellness, but I'm too afraid to try any of it.

You may have seen these, but there are a whole bunch and they are funny AF.
I'm not sure why you're afraid to microdose shrooms. A microdose is sub-threshold. In other words, you shouldn't notice it.

For instance, my threshold for shrooms is around 125mg. That's the point I notice something - some wobbliness in the head. So, I take 75mg twice a week. My migraines now average 1 every 6 months vs 1 every month prior to microdosing.

I look forward to checking out the video later.

Ramahs

I've never reached that threshold of full ego-death with a psychedelic, but I'd love to get there one day.

Ramahs,

chimpybits

I've never reached that threshold of full ego-death with a psychedelic, but I'd love to get there one day.
Yep that's what I'm seeking. Easier perhaps with DMTs short duration. I would love a guide therapist or shaman to help but alas they are rare here and I've been going it alone.
I slightly blew it when it happened and went wait where am I? Who am I?

chimpybits,
Top Bottom