Showbox (better than Netflix)

Stevie1977

Why is it that every time I try to share something cool with people on here the first person to say something is always someone who has not even tried it but wants to knock it? This happened when I started my free Pandora One thread until finally the uninformed person telling people to watch out for me tried the app. Then they were forced to admit how legit it was.

@Silver420Surfer why don't you actually try this before you try to tell people not to? Do you make money off of Netflix and don't want people using a free alternative with more content

This is a free video streaming app. It can work on ANY android device. It does not have to be your phone if you are some sort of tweak. It offers a ton of movies and shows with many things avaliable in high definition. You can even use it from a computer with a android emulator. I recommend Bluestacks.

http://www.bluestacks.com/

I have my computer hooked up to my TV for the ultimate entertainment system and now that I have discovered Showbox I feel like it is truly complete.

There is also a way to use Chromecast and a app called Localcast in order to play Showbox on your TV if you don't have a computer hooked up to your TV. I have not used this method but have a friend who does
Some random bloke from abroad messaged me about this shoebox app, I thought it must be a scam or you would need to pay for it and give out my bank details like so many people in other countries send random messages saying its a free link them u find out its not, but after checking online about showbox I gave it's try and its actually free and also has boxsets that's just come out on Netflix that you have to pay for, so I'm pleased I downloaded this app

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
Showbox is far better than shitfilx. It's free I can control what information I want shared and I've got the cellular hdmi cord to run from my handset to the 65" t.v. This makes for a great viewing experience. This is a no brainer here...look at the selection between the two. ShowBox has far more! Try videomixpro too it's another great service like showbox.

Top Bottom