Should I use my resin (from the vaporizer tubing) for my burn?

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Hey guys...few days ago I spill boiling water on my leg, it hurt and the big blister exploded ;/ so now its hurts to walk and I'm waiting for the skin to heal and regenerate...I know that cannabis oil is good for this but would the oil that has gathered in my EQ tube do any good for it?

Please let me know if its safe, because its probably not 100% clean...

PS: I think its 2nd degree.

m0sh,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Man there is probably a ton of bad bateria in there and you'd be basically asking for an infection, which could make you end up way worse than you are now :/ I wouldn't chance it at all, it's not like you made the oil in a sterile lab. Please don't do it for the sake of your leg!

A quick trip to the pharmacy will save you some pain. There's plenty of natural stuff you can take, and Neosporin etc! Possibly some stuff you can make at home too...

sessnet,
Reactions: snew

m0sh

cheers mate that was what i was thinking... lol im going to put it on a nice herb :)

m0sh,

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur
Hey guys...few days ago I spill boiling water on my leg, it hurt and the big blister exploded ;/ so now its hurts to walk and I'm waiting for the skin to heal and regenerate...I know that cannabis oil is good for this but would the oil that has gathered in my EQ tube do any good for it?

Please let me know if its safe, because its probably not 100% clean...

PS: I think its 2nd degree.

Good lord no, get some neosporin

Tea Party,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I have to agree with Tea Party. Neosporin or some other antibiotic ointment would be your best bet. If it continues to look bad or worse, get yourself to a doctor. Mom says. :nope:

momofthegoons,

nucleo

Somewhere in the bible, Moses used the oil as a healing remedy. Talking quality now, ice on the leg and re-vape that shit.

nucleo,
Reactions: sessnet

djonkoman

maybe you could try sterilizing it?
for example dissolve it in some alcohol(but not too much so you can still aply it), or steam the resin

djonkoman,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
If you want something good for burns try some Organic Manuka Honey.

http://www.amazon.com/Wedderspoon-O...ef=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1337627211&sr=1-1

I have not tried this brand but it looks legit. You want it to say Active 15+ The bees make honey from a Manuka flower which has lots of antibiotic properties and is good for skin infections, rashes, burns, cuts, and lots of other stuff.

You can read more about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manuka_honey

I was skeptical but I got some. I figured worst case I have some expensive delicious honey. I still have a massive amount of the jar left and I use it on various skin conditions. Also for a sore throat.

On another note if you can get Honey made local... like the same state as close to you as possible. If you take a table spoon of that a day it will help you become more immune to the local allergens. It has really helped me with my allergies. Although the local honey is not as good for the burns and stuff.

Slightly Medicated,

Bouldorado

aloe vera is good for burns. also recommended is some kind of antibiotic. the goal is to prevent infection; keep it clean and you'll be fine.

m0sh

Well guys in case you didn't know its ok now
I did use aloe vera and then I used this Trolamine and it was very good, it still stands out but its healed.

m0sh,
Top Bottom