• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Should I upgrade to a showerhead diffuser?

wolf torn

So wondering everyone thoughts on standard diffuser vs. showerhead

I have a little 7inch mini beaker that cost me $50. So to get the showerhead will cost the same as the whole bong

money doesn't matter here, just wondering if I should upgrade or leave it as is.....

using it with the PD

wolf torn,

DaProfessor

It all depends on what you prefer. I'm assuming your standard diffuser is just a tube with one big hole. A standard diffuser is chuggy. A showerhead will have less chug with finer bubbles. The showerhead will give you a smoother pull. The difference is only in experience, not functionality. I own many types of diffusers and in the end, it's always a personal thing. I use whatever I feel like using that session.

Since vapor is already fairly clean, all water diffusion does is filter out any plant material that may get past your screen, "clean" up the flavor, and cools/moisturizes the air. I find that less diffusion retains vapor flavors, while more diffusion lessens the flavors. I like more diffusion when I'm vaping bud to a very dark color. It removes most of the nasty taste.

DaProfessor,
Top Bottom