• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Should I sell The MFLB and get a Vapir NO2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotPotRelated

MFLB Pro
hey guys, havent posted in a while but i have a few questions about the vapir no2.

Does it conserve as much bud as the mflb? I dont want to be putting a .4 in each packing. is there a minimum amount to pack it with?

Does it give off a much stronger odor than the mflb?

the main reason why i want to switch is battery life.

I want to bring my mflb along with me but the batteries only last a trench. is the vapir no2's battery that much longer?

What do you think? Keep the mflb?

or maybe a different vape that conserves well too?

i want to keep it strictly portable because im always on the go

NotPotRelated,
ALWAYS keep your MFLB! That way you'll always have a reliable back-up.
The MFLB will do much more than ya think,ALWAYS have one by your side. Get some new batteries and walk confidently amongst The Others.
:mflb:=:love:

ShipDit,
Reactions: OF

GOATPUSSY

^^Gotta agree about the mflb. I recently picked up a UD... And a thermovape... and they're both great.

However, the mflb fills in because its so simple and stealthy . It's so easy to use in the shitter while at a family party or a quick dip outside during a wedding. It was also my first vape. Love it like my first bang.

^^Gotta agree about the mflb. I recently picked up a UD... And a thermovape... and they're both great.

However, the mflb fills in because its so simple and sleathly. It's so easy to use in the shitter while at a family party or a quick dip outside during a wedding. It was also my first vape. Love it like my first bang.

Right on brother! You never forget your first love.:love:
For quick and dirty work she can't be beat. It's nice to know when I have the LB in my pocket I'm never more than 15-20 seconds from medication.
Fight the good fight! :rockon:

ShipDit,

vx13

Canna Vapor Dragon Slayer
I just got my Vapir NO2 13 hours ago, and I've been in love with it since first puff!
I've used a MFLB, and I think it's great too. I just think they have different uses.

MFLB's key selling point is stealth, quick heating, no smell, efficient, and reliable.

So let's break it down for the NO2:
Stealth - No vape can out stealth the LB. That being said, the NO2 is no bigger than your ordinary 16oz water bottle. It can fit in any large-sized drink cup and the whip looks like a straw if you catch my drift ;)
Quick heating -My NO2 goes from 75F (room temp) to 370F in a minute or less. Not instantaneous like the LB, but it's a minute. By the time the herbs are ground, it will have already heated up.
No smell - The NO2 produces a smell, but by no means does it smell like bud. It smells like... popcorn. If someone walked into a room I was hot-boxing with my NO2, it'll just smell like I ate popcorn in there honestly. It's not even a strong popcorn smell. It's like a slight tinge scent of popcorn. It's just the ABV smell I guess. Smells nothing even close to weed. I can't remember the smell of the LB if there is any at all.
Efficient - I was shocked to see the size of the scooper that Vapir sends with the NO2. It's the recommended size to pack and it is no more than 0.2 grams. I would even go as far as to say that the scoop is only 0.1 grams, since I had about 0.6 grams of some bud and I split it into 6 chambers with my scooper. And the 0.1 gram supplied scooper definitely does mess you uuupppppp (but bud quality also plays a large role).
Reliable - It's my first day with this thing, but if you peruse the Vapir NO2 thread, you'll find people who have had their's for a year or more. Worst comes to worst, the manufacturer's warranty has your back.

TL;DR
So, if super ninja stealth and instantaneous heating aren't absolutely necessary, I would take the NO2. If technique is neglected, the NO2 produces bigger clouds, you don't have to tap it around to get an even cooking, it's just as efficient if not moreso, the battery can go for maybe 2 hours (with 15 min sessions, that's like 8 sessions), and digital temp control are all pretty good pros for the NO2.
Plus, for a portable, it doesn't do so bad as a makeshift desktop when plugged into the charger.

I posted this in the NO2 thread this morning, but don't forget that you can order from Vapir themselves and use the coupon code HOLIDAYS (all caps) to get 40% off the current price of $180 (I paid $117 for mine).
Also, you get a bunch of free goodies if you order straight from Vapir:
- Free 2 DAY AIR Shipping!
(Available in Contiguous 48 United States Only)
INTERNATIONAL US MAIL (USPS) SHIPPING - $15 FLAT FEE!!
(Normally $34.99)
- Free 2 Bamboo Cleaning Sticks
(Normally $5.99)
- Free 3 Replacement Mesh Screens
(Normally $5.99)
- Free 2 Replacement Tubes
(Normally $6.99)
- Free 12 Volt Adapter
(Normally $29.99)

So that's a $70 savings from the coupon code and $45 of free extras and 2nd Day Air shipping (ordered last Friday, came in this morning) which would be $35 normally -- all for free!

I know it kinda sounds like I'm shilling for Vapir, but I'm just so pleased with their customer service and their product (and all the money they knocked off) that I want other people to get in on this good stuff too :)

To answer the topic question, just keep the LB and buy an NO2 while you're at it. $117 isn't steep at all in the vaporizing universe, and like the rest of the good people on this thread have stated, you'll have a very quick, reliable backup portable.:tup:

vx13,
Reactions: ShipDit

OF

I too think a wise cowboy never sells his LB or saddle.

As a rough measure of one against the other, notice the LB thread is over 18,000 posts, the NO2 is at 1600 and change, 1/12 the following.

Sticks has a good point, I think, if your batteries are tired a ten dollar replacement set might give you that 'new lease on life'?

OF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom