Should I get the Boundless cfx?

ghostlsf

Hey, I'm new to vaping and just have a few questions. Before I purchase the boundless CFX, I was just wondering if whether or not it combusts. I know that it uses a hybrid heating system, but I just want to be sure. I would also like to know if you have this vape, what are your thoughts on it and whether not I should get it.

ghostlsf,

Cl4ud3

Hey, I'm new to vaping and just have a few questions. Before I purchase the boundless CFX, I was just wondering if whether or not it combusts. I know that it uses a hybrid heating system, but I just want to be sure. I would also like to know if you have this vape, what are your thoughts on it and whether not I should get it.
It doesn't combust at all, no way not possible. It is hands down the best dry herb Boundless product, and my favorite of the line up. Paired with the ELB mod http://420vapezone.com/boundless-cf-cfx-modifications/ it's amazing and hits well above its price range.
I have said this before in many discussions but every one of my friends who has tried it has loved it and asked where to buy it.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Combustion doesn't occur until around 465F. The boundless doesn't get anywhere near that temp (unless it is malfunctioning!)

The boundless vaporizer is mid-priced. It's build construction reflects that. However the performance of this vaporizer is quite surprising. I was not expecting much from this vaporizer and was VERY pleasantly surprised. It's actually in my regular rotation. I typically use the CFX for social gatherings when I want to pack the vape and pass it around (a full ELB can produce more clouds than I can handle!)

subway13029

agreed for the price point its a very solid vape.. very decent tast and clouds. exact temp to the single degree.i like the cf as well but it has like 5 temp settings..

subway13029,
Top Bottom