Should I get Focus V Carta or Puffco Peak or others?

Fattone913

So by this or the Puffco Peak, Kandypens Pura or the Hyier? Thanks for the Help in advance. Not trying to waste my money

Fattone913,

MiztressNemesis

So by this or the Puffco Peak, Kandypens Pura or the Hyier? Thanks for the Help in advance. Not trying to waste my money
Honestly, as with anything, your mileage may vary. They all have pluses and minuses it just depends on what you can live with and can't. The Carta has changeable batteries, app control, lots of accessories already launched and in the works, and is in essence exactly what I expect in a modern dab appliance *IF* they can get all the issues worked out which I am fairly sure they can. My only problem with THAT is that as we are really just early adopters, we are basically still beta testing this thing and the end result in around 6 months from now will be what they REALLY should have launched to US here and now. I mean, I just ordered attys that are STILL the old version just up to a week ago so... yeah they need to work out their issues and then I would 10000% recommend. The Peak has a lot of issues as well as do the others listed. I would just research the others and see what you think would work for YOU and if you are ok with warranty issues and new tech growing pains (app) then order the Carta because bang for buck (If and When it Works!) that is the best deal in town for a great appliance (when it works LOL).

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I dont love the carta, the atomizer heats up too quickly almost burns the oil sometimes, the bowls are smaller than the competition, I also dont really love the quartz and titanium they offer either. They also seem to be having a bunch of issues that theyre working through withbthe atomizers, bases and the app. The main selling points are the bluetooth control (which may or may not work) and the removable batteries

The peak is more expensive but they seem to have worked through most of their issues. If you follow their instructions and keep your stuff clean you shouldnt really have any issues. i use mine every day and havent needed to change the atomizer once this year. i would recommend an atomizer rebuild kit just to have in case though.

The kandypen is brand new Their lifetime warranty is the best but not much info out there.

And the hyer is the closest to a banger/rig and/or enail. If you have a lot of glass that you own and like to use its a neat option but obviously not as portable as the other options.

Vaporware

I guess you want something small, portable and self-contained? I don’t really have a recommendation there since I’m not a big fan of small atomizers that have to be replaced.

In case you’re open to different options for concentrate use that don’t meet those criteria but have other advantages, you might want to check out the NewVape D-Cup. :)

Vaporware,
Top Bottom