Should I get a vape for my mm?

flipper

my dr recently told me to stop drinking and start smoking pot, which i have done. he also said to smoke using a vaporizer. my question is, do i really need one if all i take is usually one to three hits? i've been doing that for the past few weeks with no coughing or anything. but maybe even with my low dose a vape is indicated. what do you think?

flipper,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
flipper said:
my dr recently told me to stop drinking and start smoking pot, which i have done. he also said to smoke using a vaporizer. my question is, do i really need one if all i take is usually one to three hits? i've been doing that for the past few weeks with no coughing or anything. but maybe even with my low dose a vape is indicated. what do you think?

Vaping is waaay more efficient (and healthy, duh :) ) than smoking and gives you a much cleaner high!

If you only take a couple hits look into log vapes (for super efficient home use) or if you want something portable you can't go wrong with a Launch Box

JDSupreme,

flipper

thanks for the speedy response and, yeah, what you say is what i figured.

i'd love to go the log vape route but around my house, i like to smoke both indoors and out, and i don't think you can do that with a log, right? i mean, it has to be plugged in to work, correct?

that being true, i think i'm going to go for a Launch Box ...

thanks again!

flipper,
Top Bottom