Shotgunning

When I take a vapor bong hit, I always end up with far more exhaled vapor than my lungs could absorb. I hold my hits for 5-10 seconds, sometimes longer.

Would there be enough cannabinoids left in my exhaust to get another person high?

kingofnull,
Yeah, but you'd have to do it more than once ;) :tup:

I usually get 3-4 hits out of each bowl anyways.

I've been the shotgunner as well as been shotgunned, but usually during a session, so I was never able to tell if it actually got me high.

kingofnull,

SD_haze

I've always wanted to do an experiment where someone who can take those 1gram dabs, shotgun it down a line of multiple people.

Would certainly work on person #2... but how many people is the question :science:

Example of how much is produced in one of these:
toke starts @ 1:15

SD_haze,

djonkoman

once at a party I gave we passed hookah-hits in a circler of 10-15 people or so, first one would take a hit from the hookah, then pass the hit to the next person etc untill it had been around the entire circle, the last person still exhaled smoke. but the hookah was alsp passed around(so everytime someone else would start the circle), and it wasn't vaporisation, so I can't say much about effect(I do know I was really high that night, but that had various causes)

djonkoman,

rsqemt911

I was just thinking today what if you inhale a bag and breathe it back out into another bag? And keep doing that until the first bag is empty and the second is full. Then switch. You would "recycle" a lot of the wasted vapor/THC that wasn't initially absorbed.

rsqemt911,

sunsett70

I was just thinking today what if you inhale a bag and breathe it back out into another bag? And keep doing that until the first bag is empty and the second is full. Then switch. You would "recycle" a lot of the wasted vapor/THC that wasn't initially absorbed.

yeah, i was thinking about what u said in order to get 'higher' while saving herb at the same time. then this thread came up http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/have-we-been-using-cannabis-wrong.7065/#post-275307

i think it maybe a nice alternative to getting higher with less herbs/big hits while saving on the bags too. of course, it's not 'party' style hits (with big smoke or vapor exhalation) but too often after a day of smoking/vaping, i kinda get burnt out trying to get higher with an even bigger joint or bowl (which usually doesn't get me higher anyway).

@ace
some times me and my significant other share 'hits', esp big vapor hits. mostly i try to conserve but sometimes nice to 'splurge' on herbs, and with this 2nd party rebreathing method, u can reuse the vapor several times too.

sunsett70,
@ace
some times me and my significant other share 'hits', esp big vapor hits. mostly i try to conserve but sometimes nice to 'splurge' on herbs, and with this 2nd party rebreathing method, u can reuse the vapor several times too.

That's exactly why I asked. I'm a medical user, my wife is recreational. When we share the vapor via shotgun, my flowers last much longer and she still seems to get effect.

OT but yeah, milky hits are so inefficient. I just started vaporizing through water after years of dry use and of course in the beginning it's all about cloud size/density. The videos folks post don't help, but I've realized the large clouds everyone is blowing are mostly for show. Small hits you can hold in are so efficient. I went from getting 5-6 decent hits from an EQ elbow, to 10+ with small hits. I'm still inhaling far more than I would with the standard whip, I'm just wasting less than I used to :D

rsqemt911, I've tried exhaling into a bag then re-inhaling, but the vapor tastes so stale by the time you get back to it, it's almost not worth it. I realized the above method is much better for conservation/efficiency.

kingofnull,

Belgianvapor

Hi, I was wondering about all the vapor we blow out...
If I would blow this vapor into my wife's mouth, while she inhales, could she get medicated
to the same level I get when she only inhales this way and me straight from the vaporizer?
(talking about vapor output like pax etc)
If this would be possible, what about, when doing a one person session, only fill half the usual and blow vapor in a bag (vulcano type) and after session with vaporizer, keep going with the second hand vapor in the bag...
Am I crazy or did I just cut my herb expenses in half? :)

mod note: Merged into existing thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Belgianvapor,

Edward Hyde

i am pretty sure the cse is u cut your herb expenses just like me... :p

i dont know if it gets u high because when i do this with my gf she vaporizes also normaly but i blow vapor in her lungs and when she exhales she blows vapor out too...so bisibly it is possible...

salivape

once at a party I gave we passed hookah-hits in a circler of 10-15 people or so, first one would take a hit from the hookah, then pass the hit to the next person etc untill it had been around the entire circle, the last person still exhaled smoke. but the hookah was alsp passed around(so everytime someone else would start the circle), and it wasn't vaporisation, so I can't say much about effect(I do know I was really high that night, but that had various causes)

Gross.... :\

No but seriously, if it works for you who am I to argue, Id just rather waste a bit of vapor than inhale other peoples second hand air, especially not 10th-15th hand air.

With the Mrs. is cool but that's where I'd draw the line lol

Last edited:

biohacker

OLD thread! But a good one! I tried this with my girlfriend and it worked very well! Now, I take huge rips and have massive lungs and she takes tiny lower temp hits (new to vaping) so she can't handle what I put in her (giggity!), but always gets medicated. In fact, she can even tell if the vapour is too hot and harsh, even after I hold it in my lungs for 5 seconds! She exhales clouds!

Top Bottom