Shipping issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So last year i was in Denver and picked myself up a SSV Matte Yellow grinder.....best grinder i have ever purchased in my 20+ years smoking. So thats a hint at the age, and i have always hit a glass pipe or bong. I am also a welder and all metal fabricator. The years of smoking, fumes from welding, grinder and steel dust is beginning to take its toll on the ole air bags.

The other day a friend came over with his newish vape box, The wood covered ones with the digital temp and bla bla bla....it took forever for it to heat up and get some decent hits. So as im sitting there using this awesome SSV Grinder, (the look, the feel of the hammered paint finish keep me and my friends in awe) it dawns on me.....get the damned vape!

So i went online and prowled around some sites, read tons of reviews and went ahead and pulled the trigger on another website that sells SSV vapes. I went through all the checkout processes and recived a message; DO NOT HONUR. So, the company is out of Amsterdam, order was canceled then and there with the email saying nope, not gonna get it here. I figured Intl. Shipping laws from a headshop in amsterdam....ok ill go to the source... might pay a dollar or two more, but to get it fresh off the line and direct from mfgr....its worth it.

And here we are, I filled everything out and ill be damned if it said the order could not be placed. Is there something blocking the sales/deliveries of said products to North Dakota???? All of my info was out in correctly....i dont get it.

HALP! =-D

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
Are you trying to have it shipped to a P.O.box or a residential address?

1_gr8_underdog,
off this topic though, I see that Nicoticket banner there. How long/heavy of a smoker are/were you; and does it really work? Im at just under 2 pks a day =-(

SomeonesNameHere,

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
That could be the issue. The cc may be rejecting the sale because the addresses don't match? Best thing to do is call ssv customer service and they can assist you from there. Here is the number. (719) 570-9928 there great people there.

I smoked a pack+ for 23 years. It has worked for me. You have to be committed to stopping cigarettes or it won't work. After 4 months of using e juice I no longer gasp for air in the morning. No coughing either. I am glad I made the switch.
My advice. Don't skimp on the cost of a good setup. Get a good one or you won't be satisfied with it. I went through a lot of mods and tanks before I settled for my current set up. And I'm still trying new stuff, it becomes a addiction all in itself.

Last edited:
That could be the issue. The cc may be rejecting the sale because the addresses don't match? Best thing to do is call ssv customer service and they can assist you from there. Here is the number. (719) 570-9928 there great people there.

I smoked a pack+ for 23 years. It has worked for me. You have to be committed to stopping cigarettes or it won't work. After 4 months of using e juice I no longer gasp for air in the morning. No coughing either. I am glad I made the switch.
My advice. Don't skimp on the cost of a good setup. Get a good one or you won't be satisfied with it. I went through a lot of mods and tanks before I settled for my current set up. And I'm still trying new stuff, it becomes a addiction all in itself.

Yea, i started with the Blue E-Cigs and the Coffee flavor fkn rocked my sox but started to get chest pains and reading some bad stuff on the e-cigs. Alas i went back to cigs..... I think it is every (cig) smokers dream to quit....maybe not for some....but their time will come.

I am fixing to put in a real effort, that is the main reason i am here. I am tired of combustion, and all the poisons in cigs.....that our government knows and allows....but Mary??? ohhhhh noooooo its the devil and will KILL YOU! -.- fkn asshats with this population control.

but yea, ill just call em. THanks friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom