• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Shipping a used vape to Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Plutonious

Does anyone have any experience with this? I'm moving back to Canada in September and ideally, I want to bring my Surfer with me. While I've only ever been stopped at the border and random searched once in my life (and I cross the border a lot...the nature of being a Canadian in the US), I would rather just mail it to myself.

I assume the Surfer would need to be spotless. I would probably not ship the whip either and just buy/ order a new one when I get there.

Does anyone have any tips as to how to do this?

Dr. Plutonious,

max

Out to lunch
Just clean the glass- wand, mouthpiece and heater cover (if necessary) and seal it up in plastic. It's not a big deal, especially for a whip vape.

max,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Yep, clean up the glass until it's spotless and definitely throw out the tubing. You can pull off the heater cover to clean out any crumbs. Running the unit for 10 minutes at a high temperature will help vaporize any substances you may have missed while cleaning.

Have a nice trip. :)

vtac,

Tweek

You could also try tossing a couple bottles of aromatherapy oil in the same bag, so if they ask you about it, just say it's for that (which it is)

Tweek,
Reactions: smokum

Skeena

Standing stone faced like a statue.
I remember when I got my extreme Q in the mail it had a sticker on the side showing what it was and it said "hot air machine"

Skeena,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom