Sheldon Black Glass

LaunchBox420

Quinton
Hey everyone! was wondering if anyone had ever used and Sheldon Black products before. Also does anyone know where to get sheldon black glass? because on grasscity people were talking about network420.com but it doesnt work when I click the link.

So any imput on this glass is much appreciated! :peace:

LaunchBox420,

Nycdeisel

Sheldon Black is basically the new US Roor, If Im correct, SB is made by some former ROOR.US blowers. Its very good quality glass, Roor quality for sure.

I always see them at my LHS so I wouldnt know where to find them online, sorry.

Actually I do remember a site that had some SB, I really cant remember right now but I know there is one

Nycdeisel,

DaProfessor

+1 for bitfreakglass

Sheldon Black is good quality and some of the designs are really nice. They tend to be a little more pricey if you compare similar pieces between other US made glass pieces. If you are considering purchasing SB glass, I suggest buying one of there signature designs to get most for your money. It should also hold it's value better then a more common design. On a personal note, I really like the bowler hat logo.

DaProfessor,

greystr0ke

I picked up a small tube a couple weeks ago and I love it. My buddy has had one for almost a year now and it's survived some drops and tumbles and is still in perfect condition.

My lhs has a ton of them. Everything you can think of.

greystr0ke,

Carbon

I can't speak to the quality, but I've never liked the designs of the Sheldon Black pipes nor their logos and other stuff on the glass. I went to a shop earlier tonight and confirmed this as they had a ton of them.

Carbon,

Nycdeisel

I helped a friend pick out a dubble 6 arm bubbler(I think they were 6 arms...) it was a bit too tall for my likings but SB is pretty much on par with Roor, and yea you can find some cheaper stuff or something that you get a bit more out of, but SB IS quality.

Nycdeisel,

Revvy

Carbon said:
I can't speak to the quality, but I've never liked the designs of the Sheldon Black pipes nor their logos and other stuff on the glass. I went to a shop earlier tonight and confirmed this as they had a ton of them.
I love the designs and I even like the general design of the logos(Especially the bowler hat), but the application of the logos is just ridiculous. Having that many is nothing but gaudy. They put Hollister and the like to shame.

Revvy,

LaunchBox420

Quinton
was wondering if someone could clarify a choice.

Would you rather have a Sheldon Black 6 Arm bubbler or a luke wilson 15 arm and why?
These are my top 2 choices for my next item im going to buy but cant decide between them!!!

LaunchBox420,

DaProfessor

Just like vapes, there is no perfect waterpipe. Get what you like. In my opinion though, the luke wilson is a better value. The SB isn't too shabby either.

DaProfessor,

LaunchBox420

Quinton
i know there is no perfect waterpipe im asking what you prefered and why. For example would you prefer 15 or 6 arms in your bubbler and why?

LaunchBox420,

Nycdeisel

I have to agree with DaProfessor, I would prefer the LW 15 arm tpp, and not JUST because it has more arms, there are certain things I like about the design of the 15 arm more.

Nycdeisel,

LaunchBox420

Quinton
DaProfessor said:
+1 for bitfreakglass

Sheldon Black is good quality and some of the designs are really nice. They tend to be a little more pricey if you compare similar pieces between other US made glass pieces. If you are considering purchasing SB glass, I suggest buying one of there signature designs to get most for your money. It should also hold it's value better then a more common design. On a personal note, I really like the bowler hat logo.

Is bitfreak a good trustworthy site?

LaunchBox420,

Nycdeisel

Yes, it has been trustworthy for a long time. There used to be a password and stuff and Im a bit confused on the whole ordering deal but they are a legit site.

Nycdeisel,

DaProfessor

Nycdeisel said:
Yes, it has been trustworthy for a long time. There used to be a password and stuff and Im a bit confused on the whole ordering deal but they are a legit site.

You just gotta email them with the product number(s) of the item(s) you want to buy. They'll guide you through the process.

DaProfessor,

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I really like the quality of their glass but not the plastering of logos. It makes it feel like you're buying a status item thing rather than a nice vapour tool. It also makes it feel like there's a price attached to the name. It's not my thing but it's nice glass.

Winegums,
Reactions: BD9

BD9

I really like the quality of their glass but not the plastering of logos. It makes it feel like you're buying a status item thing rather than a nice vapour tool. It also makes it feel like there's a price attached to the name. It's not my thing but it's nice glass.

I agree with you. I really like my SB bubbler. If I hadn't gotten it for a good price I may have looked else where. I really like the mouth piece. May sound kind of silly, but I like that 'pipe' design more than a traditional mouth piece on other water tools..

YungLeaner

The Luke Wilson bubbler is definitely the better choice here IMO. Sheldon black is solid and pretty clean but I don't think it's very impressive for the price. I would rather have Sovereignty Glass at the price point; I see a lot of Sheldon Black stuff is traditional straight tubes and beaker bongs.

YungLeaner,
Reactions: BD9

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I absolutely love my SB traveller piece. Removable mouthpiece and downstem make cleaning a dream and quick. Tall and skinny and not too much volume= the best tasting glass I have for both oil or flower. ABSOLUTELY LOVE the downstem's design, it is PERFECT for flavor chasers with not too much diffusion but rather lots of big bubbles that do great job of cooling.

IMO it is the best piece I have ever had. It is certainly not the headiest, but it is the best for flavor and comfortable size. The only thing I would change on it would be for a wider base.

subway13029

I have a sb bubbler its straight downstem with few slits..massive diffusion and it will bubble to the top..love the removeable mp..mine isnt the tall mp,it comes straight out so its so comfortable to hit..

MinnBobber

@FlyingLow ,
SB travel bubbler specs: Sheldon Black® Traveler, Small Basic Bubbler diffused/rem. Mouthpiece, 44mm . 10mm SB Bowl

Is the mouthpiece joint on it 18 Female?
Is the bubbler a 14 mm female but they put in a 14/10 adpater/bowl???
I like it but need to know the joint specs.

Is the SB 25% sale still on today or ??? I just saw this but bubblers with attached mouthpieces are a pain in the arse to pack/bring on trips!!

MinnBobber,
Top Bottom