shatter vs budder in waxpen

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
I'm using a saionora with a 75watt battery mod.

I have only used shatter from good sources, budder is now available in many flavors with my sources. any observations on preferences between shatter and budder?

graydeh1,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Just different consistencies of what tends to be the same source material. Shatter can to be easier to load for me in a pen as long as it's not too brittle of a shatter where shards fragment all over the place.

Personally I like sappy rosin.

invertedisdead,
Reactions: graydeh1

graydeh1

Company Rep
cool. ive had some stuff that breaks, small pieces of goodness blasting everywhere.
I have some now thats pretty gooey, bit harder to load. I like using a small scissors and a dab tool, I pin down my large piece of shatter in a rubber concentrate holder, hold lid down over container (with the tool and scissors inside ready to cut) then cut of pieces and if it shatters its contained by the lid being held over it, benefit is my fingers are not constantly covered in sticky expensive goodness.

graydeh1,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I like to put a dab on the end of a toothpick and heat my atomizer up for a second or two, then paint the concentrate on.

invertedisdead,
Reactions: IIIQBIII

graydeh1

Company Rep
cool, just grabbed my first gram of butter with 2 grams of shatter just in case , im sure Ill love it all :)

graydeh1,

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I'm leaning more towards a distillate due to the decarboxylation already being done. There is no bubbling, the oil just flows downward, instead of bubbling up and climbing/clinging to the tank sidewalls.

psychonaut,

graydeh1

Company Rep
i need to look into distillate, I dont know about it at all except the word distillate.

I know when In Vancouver I bought a couple of those disposable vape pens, one at cannabis culture which was pure shiite and one at green panda they said they filled themselves and it was a little above shiite.

graydeh1,
Top Bottom