• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Shatter into PG/PEG Fail....HELP!

majixmatrix

So I picked up some mint majic vapor juice that's supposedly great for concentrates so I made a quick double boiler and I was just about done mixing my shatter into the stuff when ploooop, the jar tipped over into the water. I tried to salvage it by boiling off the water but what I was left instantly caught on fire. I let it settle then put more PG/PEG mint majic vapor juice in and let it mix. I now have a rather black nasty looking solution in a jar. Is this safe to vape? I'm assuming I burned off all the THC when the pan full of oily remains lit on fire? I'd love some feedback before I try to vape this nasty stuff tomorrow haha.

majixmatrix,

herbivore21

So I picked up some mint majic vapor juice that's supposedly great for concentrates so I made a quick double boiler and I was just about done mixing my shatter into the stuff when ploooop, the jar tipped over into the water. I tried to salvage it by boiling off the water but what I was left instantly caught on fire. I let it settle then put more PG/PEG mint majic vapor juice in and let it mix. I now have a rather black nasty looking solution in a jar. Is this safe to vape? I'm assuming I burned off all the THC when the pan full of oily remains lit on fire? I'd love some feedback before I try to vape this nasty stuff tomorrow haha.
Whoa, don't vape that. If it's already caught fire all over, resultant degradation byproducts will be nasty as fuck and do your body no good.

Top Bottom